16444 S Highland Ave, Fontana, CA 92336
THE WORST CAR DEALERSHIP HERE ON PLANET EARTH
Just as I thought, If they would cheat me on the keys, there is nothing they wouldn't cheat me on.
1. The salesman failed to disclose the vehicle only had one key and it's $350.00 for another key.
2. Jermaine Brooks, lied several times, when he stated over and over that I had to agree to arbitration.
3. I told Paul, the Service Manger, not to wash the car, then they washed the car.
4. Leon Danayan, was caught displaying negative behaviors with his dirty looks.
5. They told me the part was in, when the part wasn't in.
6. Rick Del Rosario, tried to intimidate and manipulate me with his unscrupulous behavior.
7. They didn't have the common decency to apologize for wasting my time driving a 100 miles.
8. Paul Hayley, the service manager, failed to be professional when he refused to return my call.
9. Now, when I drive my car the dash rattles because they did not install the lens correctly.
I take my car in to be fixed and I am told lie after lie, disrespected, insulted, and rather than fixing the car, they damage it. So, I leave with my car in worse shape than when I arrived. What a joke. I wouldn't let these people put air in bicycle tire.
Truly, the employees at Fontana Nissan have not been fair and honest and they have failed miserably to conduct themselves in a professional manner.
They have constantly failed to meet the minimum requirement of a human being - it's called common decency. They have proven time after time, they absolutely have no standards and cannot be trusted.
This place is completely dysfunctional and totally unprofessional.
AVOID AT ALL COSTS ! ! ! !