We wanted to enhance the meal, so we ordered "New! MUSHROOM MARSALA STYLE, Mushrooms blended in rich and creamy Marsala sauce.This wasn't rich or creamy--it was extremely thin.with a burnt flavor. We expected mushrooms, hopefully whole mushrooms. But we got a few slivers of mushrooms, not even adding up to 1/8 of a mushroom. It costs 1.99 and it had a burnt flavor--ruining the taste of our steak. A ripoff in every way to increase the bill by $2.00..NEVER AGAIN.
The food was perfect, but the service was not so perfect. They were not busy, but the hostess was not very friendly and our waitress barely came around. Our food was fresh, hot, and cooked perfectly though. Props to the kitchen staff.
First I for laid off a week Because I was Sick. Then I call for my Schedule for the Following week and "Said Boss" Told me I was Fired.The Buffet is to high. The food is never thrown away. They reheat everyday to put on Buffet until food is gone.At Closing at 10 pm the food is not allowed to be cooled off before it all goes in the Walk in Cooler.I am surprised the place is still open. Also is suppose to be a non smoking Establishment. They smoke in the office witch is Located in Restaurant.