Integrity Plumbing--it's not just our name, it's the way we do business!
Integrity Plumbing is owned locally by Don and Glenda Moore, and is a full service company operating in Florence and the surrounding communities for both residential and commercial customers on both new construction and remodel jobs. We are committed to providing customers with honest, quality work, and have a friendly full-time office staff waiting to take your call.
Working with integrity:
- Honest. We guarantee up front pricing, not just an hourly rate with no way of qualifying how much your job will cost.
- Accountable. We have the longest warranty of anyone in our area
- Available. 24-hour emergency service available
- Personable. No automated answering, get a real person on the line, right away, to help you. Monday through Friday, 7:30am to 4:00pm.
- Qualified. We have a highly skilled work force with the best training available- including on-going training every week.
- Specialized. We will match the most qualified plumber to your particular plumbing need.
- Quality. We are committed to doing a quality job every time and doing every install or repair the way we would want it done in our own homes.
- Courteous. No mess, we clean up after the job is done.
- Accessible. We stock ADA compliant toilets, grab bars & faucets.
- Water heaters (gas & electric)
- Sewer & drain cleaning
- Sewer pumps
- Video camera sewer pipe inspection
- Line locate equipment
- Water system design & installation
- Hydronic/radiant floor heat
- Gas piping/re piping
Integrity Plumbing, Inc.
1775 Laurel Place #5
Florence, OR 97439
BBB Accredited businesses follow the BBB Code of Business Practices and pay a fee for accreditation review and monitoring. Accreditation is not a BBB endorsement or evaluation of the business’ product quality or competency in performing services.
BBB Rating and Accreditation information may be delayed up to a week.
Sat - SunClosed
Septic System Repair, Septic Tank Cleaning, Drain Cleaning