- General Info
- American Benefits Group is a subsidiary of National Financial Partners. Established in 1998, National Financial Partners is a leading independent distributor of financial services to high net worth individuals and growing entrepreneurial companies. NFP operates a national distribution network of more than 1,800 producers in nearly 45 states and Puerto Rico consisting of 160 owned firms and 210 affiliated third-party distributors specializing in life insurance and wealth transfer, corporate and executive benefits and fee-based financial planning. A publicly traded company since 2003, NFP continues to grow through acquisitions and by helping its existing firms become more successful by combining the benefits of entrepreneurial independence with the resources of a national organization. Firms within the company s network engage in one or more of three primary lines of business, which include life insurance and estate planning, corporate and executive benefits, and financial planning and investment advisory services. American Benefits Group maintains a location in Florence, Mass.
- Email Business
- BBB Rating
- Other Link
- Other Email
American Benefits Group has managed our company employee benefits program and all of our administration services for over 15 years. The level of service and expertise provided by Bob Cummings, Rich Cahillane and the whole team at ABG is simply outstanding. We rely on ABG for all of our benefits related services, their administration of Flex and COBRA benefits is flawless. Their knowledge of the benefits marketplace and benefits design strategies is comprehensive. Having ABG as our benefits consultant maximizes the value and efficiency of our entire benefits program for our company and our employees.
An excellent experience. My Claims Support Specialist quite patiently stepped me through the entire setup process.
My experience today was exceptional. I had a couple of old claims in question that I had not resolved when first contacted and my service rep was patient and professional and helped me quickly alleviate the problem. He provided excellent guidance.
After a webinar this morning with American Benefits we had a couple of questions and contacted Bob Wilson via e-mail. Shortly after sending the message, Bob called and was most helpful in answering questions and forwarding information for some additional setup for us. I was more than pleased with the prompt responses. We have been happy with the service we receive from AmBen!
I had multiple questions and need a problem resolved. Kristen M's customer service skills were outstanding. She has a pleasant personality, clear knowledge and understanding of the needs and quickly provide advice on how to achieve resolution . Once I addressed and completed what she needed she quickly resolved the issues and followed up with an email confirming resolution . This exceptional service person should be acknowledged. Thank you Kristen.
Phone: (413) 584-9923
Address: 320 Riverside Dr, Florence, MA 01062
Website: Florence MA Company Website
People Also Viewed
- Wellington Benefit Consultants Insurance
351 Pleasant St, Northampton, MA 01060
- KSK Insurance Agency
203 Northampton St, Easthampton, MA 01027
- Finck & Perras Insurance
63 Main St, Florence, MA 01062
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield
1029 North Rd, Westfield, MA 01085
- Whalen Insurance Agency, Inc.
71 King St, Northampton, MA 01060
- J F Conlon Assoc Inc
29 University Dr, Amherst, MA 01002
- Roger Menard Insurance Agency
241 King St Ste 116, Northampton, MA 01060
- Northwestern Mutual Life Insurance
136 West St Ste 106, Northampton, MA 01060
- Sellica Insurance Group
1632 Northampton St, Holyoke, MA 01040
- Colonial Supplemental Insurance
150 Lower Westfield Rd Ste 2, Holyoke, MA 01040