Dana's Transmission Service is a 32 year established shop in Everett, Washington. Opened in 1974, we specialize in the repair and rebuilding of car and truck transmissions, transfer cases, and differentials.
Customer service and satisfaction are the heart of our business. We build our business on these two elements, achieved through the efforts of the highest quality staffing, parts, training, and management. We will partner in the community to make it a better place to live and work while teaming with suppliers to deliver value and satisfaction for everyone we work for.
Elements of our Business:
* Complete Auto Service, Specializing In Transmission Repair
* Comprehensive Diagnostic Services for Accurate & Economical Repair Options
* Professional Sales & Service Staff with Top Notch Customer Service
* Parts & Service Systemization for Quick Turn around On All Work
* Wireless Shop Networking Allowing For Instant Technical Support & Inventory Control
* Ongoing Training for All Technicians
* Community Participation & Service
BBB Accredited businesses follow the BBB Code of Business Practices and pay a fee for accreditation review and monitoring. Accreditation is not a BBB endorsement or evaluation of the business’ product quality or competency in performing services.
BBB Rating and Accreditation information may be delayed up to a week.
amex, discover, master card, visa, check, all major credit cards, diners club
On Hwy 99, Just South Of the Boeing Access Freeway