Serving the Eureka Springs area.
elcome to Our Premiere Eureka Springs Bed and Breakfast
- General Info
An exquisite, historic bed and breakfast set in the heart of the Victorian town of Eureka Springs, AR, Peabody House offers luxurious guest accommodations and the charm of an 1880's Victorian inn.
Relax on the wrap-around porch in a rocking chair, lounge in your spacious suite's jetted tub, or enjoy the many antiques and curios collected by the innkeeper.
- Payment method
- visa, master card, discover, cash
- King or queen beds with fine linens and spare comfy pillows
- Large, private baths with whirlpool spas for two and shower, separate water closet, plenty of towels, and handcrafted soaps and bath accessories
- High-speed wireless Internet access
- Pressing board and iron
- Hair dryer
- Sitting area and wet bar with mini-icebox, microwave, coffee maker, gourmet coffee, assortment of complimentary teas, cocoa, soda, juice, bottled water (although the tap water of Eureka is premiere)
- Cable TV/VCR and large movie library
- Personal climate control Ã¢â‚¬â€œ heat and air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Antiques with tales to tell
- Private entrance
- Views of downtown
- Veranda with Kennedy rocking chairs
- Muffins or pastries, and popcorn for snacking
- Clocks and watches strongly discouraged
- Other Link
- Hotels, Bed & Breakfast & Inns
COUPONS & DEALS
No coupons available
Be the first to add a photo!