Broadway Center Apartments
451 W Broadway, Eugene, OR 97401
TollFree: (866) 605-4175
TollFree: (855) 828-4248
No coupons available
Be the first to add a photo!
08/16/2011Provided by Citysearch -
I've lived in a few places so far in Eugene, none of which have been near pleasant, but Broadway Center definitely takes the cake on worst place I have EVER lived!
Here is a list of some things that I had experienced living at Broadway Center:
- Bras stolen from the laundry room. The laundry room requires a key to get in, so that's saying something...
- A giant sewer rat came out of my toilet. Not joking.
- Criminals on the run from the police barricading themselves in my apartment.
- Feces EVERYWHERE. All the management did when they got complaints was write in their monthly newsletter that tenants would be fined or something, but they NEVER did anything about it.
- They allow aggressive breeds of dogs, or just poorly trained dogs in general, to live at the complex. I was constantly harassed by dogs jumping and barking at me, and told by their owners that their dogs were ""just really friendly."" If you have owned or currently own a dog, you know dog behaviors like that are NOT friendly.
- You have to fight tooth and nail to get ANY money from them. I've been waiting for TWO months for my refundable security deposit of $625, and still have not gotten it. I called constantly, leaving messages and hearing the voicemail say, ""we will reply to your message within 24 hours;"" I only got one message. They claim that for some reason my check got sent back to their accountant, when I really think that's a load of crap because they don't have a good reputation and a current tenant friend of mine had to deal with the same thing.
- Horrible security/setup. The windows face the walkways where anyone can walk by and see you. Which happens frequently. At night, you can hear all the tenants slamming their windows shut in response to noise outside.
If reading this list hasn't made you think twice, then I hope you enjoy your stay at this horrible excuse of a community.