445 N Escondido Blvd, Escondido, CA 92025
Chin's Szechwan Cuisine
Chin's Szechwan Escondido
Parking: Lot, Free
Bike Parking: No
Good For Groups: Yes
Good for Kids: Yes
Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
Take Out: Yes
Cuisines: Asian, Caterers, Take Out, Chinese
Alcohol: Beer, Wine
Takes Reservations: Yes
Outdoor Seating: No
Price Range : Average
No coupons available
1) The waiter poured my beer into a glass and one of the party stopped me from drinking because she saw lipstick on the lip of the glass. That was correced.
2) My water glass also had lip smudges on the edge.
3) I asked the waiter if I could split my plate with half fried rice and half soft noodles. Both are offered at $7.99 a plate. So I'd have a full plate with two items. He said it was against policy and another employee came up and said they couldn't do that.
4) The fried rice was probably the worst I've ever had.
5) 2 stars for ambiance only. We'll never go back to eat there.