They damaged my shirt and owner refused to resolve the issue. John (the owner) was very rude, and very unprofessional. He approach the issue with a horrible attitude and lost a customer of 4 years.
I just learned about this place from a Friend, i'm looking for information.
Amazing Software! Thanks for keeping us compliant with Form I-9 and E-Verify! We signed on with them about a year ago, my team is so much efficient, and we love how easy their solutions are to use. It's saved us so much time during the hiring process, and it's great to know that we are in full compliance with employment regulations.
Great Lake built my garage and did a fantastic job. Poured cement on Monday built garage on Thursday and installed siding and garage door on Friday. Wow was that fast! Very professional company that does quality work at a good price. Thanks Great Lakes!
I just left the cleaners the clerk that put dumb in blond was the rude,carry a Congo with everyone in the store that works there and not me, then regardless of what I said charge me for a pre- treatment I told her I did not want! All I know is my work clothes, notice I said work clothes had better be spotless.
Will be changing the menu to some soul food.. Also shrimp steak bites.. Salmon and Rib dinners had samples and food is great! check them out
Their burgers and dinners are the best, i prefer everyone to try out this new spot
My sister had some work done bt Mastercraft of Eastpointe and because of their poor workmanship and not doing an inspection to make sure their work was done up to code carbon monoxide has been going up into the attic instead of the chimney and caused part of my sister ceiling to collapse. I get no response from them except its not their problem. They would not send out an inspector to make sure the work was done proper and up to code. I will be reporting this to the BBB and maybe rating this review as very poor, they will do will take time and do the job right and have the inspectors make sure the pipes and vents are put in properly. Because of this poor workmanship my sister and her family could have died if the ceiling didnt cave in and the smell detected. THEY SHOULD HAVE TO GUVE HER SOME OF HER MONEY BACK. VERY DISAPPOINTED IN HARRISON TWP
Nice home...Happy Residents
The staff was nice... Home very clean, We like this Assisted Living Home hope this helped....