Saved to Favorites
"We Do It Right The First Time."
- General Info
- At J & M Heating and Cooling, we pride ourselves on our old fashion workmanship, reliability, dependability and honesty. When you call J & M, we return all calls the same day. We sell you, the customer, exactly what you need and no more. This is because your salesmen are the owners, no pushy salesmen will ever come to your home. We have over 50 years of combined experience in the business. We repair all makes and models. We at J & M Heating and Cooling want to give you the experience of total comfort. If you need a new system, we can provide you with choices for every budget, and save you 30-40% on your utilities right now! Call J & M Heating and Cooling for all of your HVAC needs, and to set up an appointment for a Free Estimate today! We do it right the first time! Your new system will perform only as good as the installation * Certified * PA Licensed Contractor * 24/7 Emergency Service * Same-Day Service * 100% Guaranteed Work * Free Written Estimates * Owners Do All The Work
- owners email
- BBB Rating
- Extra Phones
Phone: (484) 486-3532
emergency phone: (484) 486-3532
- We offer the state of the art heating and cooling products, water heaters, boilers, heat pumps, chimney liners, air cleaners, humidifiers, thermostats and we service all brands. Whole house gas generators and solar panels. Services: * AC System Installation * AC System Repair & Replacement * Boiler Service * Duct Installation & Repairs * Heating System Installation & Repairs * Heating System Replacement * Oil to Gas Conversions * Water Heater Installation & Repairs
- Arcoaire, aprilaire, bradford white, bryant, honeywell, mitsubishi mini split , payne, rudd, thermal zone, weil mclain
- Payment method
- check, all major credit cards, financing available
- Serving Delaware County
- We are a green company and we do it right the first time. We answer all calls and we call you back that day.
philadelphia Electrical Assoc.
- We are affliated with the Better Buisness Bureau, Angies list, Craigs list , the Philadelphia Electrical Association, Peco, Manta.com, Thumbtack.com, Merchant circle.com
Coupons & Deals (3)
I am so grateful for J & M and I highly recommend J&M! I needed an emergency heater replacement in the winter as well as an air conditioning unit, and new hot water heater. Not only did J & M come in right away, but they arrived exactly when they said they would and they were extremely kind and generous throughout the entire job. They gave me a great price on all of their work and had it fully completed within a few days (they even gave me space heaters to use in the meantime!). Phil was excellent at communicating and I genuinely felt that he truly was looking out for my best interest. My new heater was installed beautifully and everything looks great! I will definitely call them the next time I need anything done (though I have a feeling it won't be for a while with the excellent work they did for me!).
Phil & Tom were fantastic! They came right away on time, every time. They were very easy to communicate with and gave helpful information - even after hours when we had questions. They just replaced our entire HVAC system and they did a great job! When they were working - they were working hard and got the job done quickly. They were very considerate, nice, and easy-to-work with. They also "know the homes" in this area - so it was easy for them to diagnose problems in our home. We felt very comfortable having them in our home. We would highly recommend them and are using them for future work!
Phil Melito and his experienced team did a fantastic job putting in a new AC unit. They worked quickly and efficiently. They provided us various options to meet our specific needs and finished the job on time at a very reasonable cost. Highly recommend their services.
I woke up to no heat on a 17 degree morning. I called, and Phil was at the house within 30 minutes. He replaced the thermocouple, cleaned the boiler, and presented me with a very reasonable bill. He had also fixed our heat a few years ago, with the same great service. A great business, and a really nice guy. I can't recommend enough!
We had a new HVAC system installed in Sept.2018 when it was 90+ degrees. Price was not inflated because of emergency and the work was done quickly. Owners helped with paper work for peco rebates. We are very pleased with quality of work and would recommend J & M to all our friend and family.
Phil of J & M Heating and Cooling did a fantastic job installing a new heater in my house. He was very honest in the diagnoses of my old heater, returning promptly on the day of install. They had the job completed and cleaned up in a little over two hours. They’re affordable and workmanship is top notch.
J & M Heating and Cooling A class act!
My 20 plus year old AC and heating units were both failing. Phil looked at my existing systems and gave an honest and fair recommendation to replace both units. He even provided electric heaters to get me through until my scheduled installation. The installation was quick and efficient. They were both courteous and considerate through the entire process. I’m very grateful, thank you.
Our heater was no longer functioning and it was getting colder suddenly. They got us a new heater in three days. They answered our call right away. They also fixed some mistakes made by previous companies. I was pleasantly surprised at how quickly they installed the heater and fixed the duct work.
If you want a professional, reliable and knowledge team, then you want to call Phil and Tom! You can count on them to be there when you need them! They installed a new heater, ac & hot water tank with no problem. I even received a follow up call to see how things were running. I can say they went above and beyond to make me a satisfied customer who will be happy to pass their name along! Thanks P & T
Called Phil to evaluate a problem with my Central AC(15 yrs old).He wrote a fair estimate & advised us on which system would fulfill our needs.
Within 24 hrs we had our new AC installed & ready.
Phil & Tom did a fantastic job & are true professionals.
Also,they installed a water heater & dryer vent.
4 weeks later we are thoroughly satisfied with our new AC,it cools the 3rd floor like no other.
Have & would highly recommend Phil & Tom.
J&M has been our heat and a/c company for 16 years. They installed our first central a/c system in 2002. With regular summer and winter check ups our system never failed us in those 16 years. They just installed a new system today and we could not be happier. Except for the new equipment, you never would have known they were there. We consider ourselves very lucky to have such a responsible and knowledgeable company servicing our heating and a/c needs.
Phone: (484) 469-7031
Address: 3300 Highland Ave, Drexel Hill, PA 19026