If I could give negative stars, I would. Here's my story. I booked my two dogs, a 16 year old lab mix with severe arthritis and an 8 year old Schnoodle, to stay for 7 days about a month out for Memorial Day weekend based on the facility's location and rate. When we took them to start their stay, there was a sign at the desk saying that the daily boarding rate went up. When I asked about the rare they just said they changed it and wouldn't honor the rate that I booked at a month earlier. Knowing I couldn't find a place to board my babies on such short notice, I went ahead and signed them in. I left them with all of their beds & food and went on my vacation. When I came back to pick them up, I walked in and all of their beds, food & medicines were sitting in the front. The facility had no idea what time I was coming, so not sure how long my babies were without their beds laying on concrete. I took my babies home on Tuesday. On The Friday night following their stay, I was petting my 16 year old lab and her hair started falling out. I took her to the vet the next morning to get her checked out. The vet took her back to check her out and called me back to show me what they found. They specifically asked me if anything had been spilled on her, that it looked as if she had a chemical burn. I contacted the boarding facility to ask if anything had happened that they were aware of and they said something about bathing her, but then during a different conversation said they didn't bathe her. Then they said that the Schnoodle peed in the room and they bathed her because she got in it, but then said that didn't happen either. I texted the owner's wife several times and at first they seemed concerned and tried to find out what happened if it was a cleaning agent that they were using, then it went to denying any wrong doing. At first, the owner's wife said that their insurance would handle any vet bills that I incurred, but then denied the claim when I sent the receipts. I also know of someone else in Dothan that took their dog here that suffered a heat stroke and died while at the facility, but didn't find that out until after my whole ordeal. I would strongly urge anyone to consider other boarding facilities in town before leaving your precious pups here.