Both our Grandfather and Dad began their careers in the automotive business as mechanics. In the '20's our Grandfather was a line mechanic for Alvin T. Fuller and his specialty was repairing his beloved V-16 Cadillac. Our Dad began by working alongside his Dad in the 40's in the family's two-car garage, the original Boch Motors, before their move to Route One, the Automile.
We have learned many lessons from both and would like to share with you three main principles that they believed and lived:
• Never Quit
• Keep Your Word
• Be Honest - Be Courteous & Be Kind
The Five Main Principles Always:
• Be faithful to your duties thereby contributing to the company and to the overall good.
• Be studious and creative, striving to stay ahead of the game.
• Be practical and patient and avoid frivolousness.
• Strive to build a home like atmosphere at work that is friendly and respectful to yourself and others.
• Have respect for God and remember to be grateful at all times.
Mon - Thu:
Fri - Sat:
• We Offer New and Used Cars
• We Have A Full Auto Repair and Parts Department
• We Also Have A Car Rental Department