Saved to Favorites
South Florida's Premier Acura Dealer
- General Info
- We appreciate you taking the time today to learn more about Esserman International Acura. At our dealership, we have devoted ourselves to helping and serving our customers to the best of our ability. We believe the cars we offer are the highest quality and ideal for your life needs. The goal with our newly renovated website is to give you the ability of taking an interactive tour of our new and used inventory, as well as offering you the convenience of obtaining a quote, scheduling a service appointment, or apply for financing all in one convenient place. We understand that you rely on our web site for accurate information, and it is our pledge to deliver you relevant, correct, and abundant content always. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions you may have. Our staff is happy to answer any and all inquiries in a timely fashion. We look forward to doing business with you!
- Email Business
- Business History
- ESSERMAN AUTOMOTIVE established in Miami 1968
- BBB Rating
- Extra Phones
Phone: (786) 224-5071
- Long Term Leases, Car Leasing, Acura Auto Repair, ASE Certified, Computer Diagnostics, Auto Dealer Incentives, Honda Auto Repair, Volkswagen Auto Repair, Express Oil Change, Gap Protection Insurance, Axles, Carburetors, Differentials, Acura RDX, Acura Car Dealers, Used Honda Car Dealers, Oil Filters, Used Volkswagen Car Dealers, Acura MDX, Batteries, Acura NSX, Belts, Acura TLX, Used Acura Car Dealers, Hoses, Used Volvo Car Dealers, High Performance Vehicles, Certified Pre-Owned Car Dealers, Ball Joints, Sport Cars, Spark Plugs, Acura ILX, SUVs, Car Batteries, Retreads, Tires, Wheels, Air Filters, Acura RLX.
- Acura, Volkswagen
- Payment method
- amex, visa, cash, check, debit, financing available, discover, master card
- ESSERMAN INTERNATIONAL pegaito el INTERNATIONALMALL !
- English, Spanish
Automotive Service Excellence
- Social Links
- Other Information
I attempted to speak with a service advisor and the person who was transferring my calls was very rude. I explained that I have left a message before and never received a return call and she began to defend them as if I was unsure of what I was saying.
Always side with the customer and never debate with them. Customer service demeanor is very very poor after just speaking with frontline on issues. Because you work there doesn't make you belittle the customer's opinion. Just because you don't speak the second language doesn't mean you down grade the Native American.
Phone: (305) 477-6666
Address: 10455 NW 12th St Ste A, Doral, FL 33172