Saved to Favorites
Don’t let your waste manage you. Let us manage your waste.
- General Info
- Fremouw Environmental Services, Inc. as a full service provider offers a complete range of services for customers needing hazardous waste disposal. When you have environmental responsibilities and their associated liabilities, you must rely on the capabilities and expertise of your service provider. Fremouw Environmental Services, Inc. (FES) maintains an excellent record of compliance with regulations governing health, safety and the environment. A culture of compliance is a way of life at FES and it is our first priority to help our customers stay in compliance with all local, state and federal regulations. We follow policies and procedures meticulously with our on site teams and continue to focus on the details throughout transportation and disposal.
- Phil Fremouw
- Business History
- Since 1996, Fremouw Environmental Services, Inc. has successfully transported millions of gallons of used oil and antifreeze for recycling along with used oil filters, oily water and thousands of drums of various waste streams without incident.
- BBB Rating
- Vacuum Services; Confined Space Entry Certified; Roll-off Bins/End Dumps (soil etc.); Industrial Cleaning (Including Certificate of Triple Rinse, Pressure Washing, Decontamination, Tank Cleaning); Drum Work; Car Wash Clarifiers/Oil Water Separators; Lab Packing; Environmental Management Supplies; Site Cleanups; Transportation and Disposal; 24/7 Emergency Spill Cleanup; Labeling and Paperwork; Hot Tanks and Parts Washers; Site Compliance Inspections and Consultations
- KleenTech Parts Washers, Trinity Antifreeze/Coolant
- Payment method
- check, discover, visa, mastercard
Federal EPA ID# CAR 000 171 017
DTSC Waste Transporter #3544
Motor Carrier Permit #0274461
US DOT #1484661
CHP Haz-Mat Transport License #135386
- Department of Toxic Substances Control (DTSC); Federal Environmental Protection Agency (EPA); U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT); Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA); Department of Motor Vehicles “Pull Notice Program” California Highway Patrol “BIT Program”
- Other Email
- Environmental & Ecological Products & Services, Chemical Cleaning-Industrial, Cleaning Contractors, Computer & Electronics Recycling, Environmental & Ecological Consultants, Environmental Services-Site Remediation, Hazardous Material Control & Removal, Industrial Cleaning, Manufacturing Engineers, Material Handling & Processing Engineers, Professional Engineers, Recycling Equipment & Services, Tank Cleaning, Waste Reduction
Phone: (800) 559-3274
Address: 6940 Tremont Rd, Dixon, CA 95620
Website: Visit Website