I lost EVERYTHING here because of BLACK MOLD. First, black mold began growing under the bathroom sink from a pipe that we did not know was leaking. Then mold started growing in the bedroom closet on the wall. The mold grew up the walls and spread to EVERYTHING in the closet. All of my purses, shoes, blankets, shelves, and even my husband's wedding suit was covered in either green or black mold. Then the mold spread into the bedroom. It grew on my mattress, bed frame, tables, EVERYTHING.I wrote a letter to the manager describing everything. She said that maintenance would come look at the apartment. NO ONE EVER CAME. After a week, i found out i was pregnant. Now I became even more worried because i knew living in black mold would not be good for my baby. I wrote a second letter and took it to her. She told me that we could move into another unit in one week after they got it ready. A week passed and we did not hear from anyone. I went to her and she said that we COULD NOT MOVE because the "new manager" (some man she would not even let us contact, or even tell us his name) said we couldn't get another unit. The most he was willing to give us was one month free rent while we wait for maintenance to fix the busted pipe in the wall that was causing the mold growth in MULTIPLE APARTMENTS. MAINTENANCE COULD NOT EVEN MAKE IT TO LOOK AT ALL THE OTHER THINGS WRONG IN THE APARTMENT WHY WOULD I WAIT FOR THEM TO FIX A PIPE THAT WAS ALREADY BUSTED FOR MONTHS? the health inspector said this was NOT the first time the building had a mold issue. My husband and i worked HARD for everything we lost in that apartment. We are a young couple just trying to make it out here and they PLAYED US! I CRIED as i threw away bags and bags of things that i could not get the mold off of. They "allowed" us to break the lease and move out of THEIR UNINHABITABLE apartment in 30 days. THE WORST PART IS THAT THEY KEPT ALL OF OUR MONEY INCLUDING THE SECURITY DEPOSIT.!!!