Saturday by Apointment-- Practicing Family Law Since 1973
Since 1973, the Law Office of Eric Ruderman has stood up for the rights of people in a wide range of family law matters. We understand how to win cases because we have time-tested knowledge of the law and how it applies to everything from common law marriages to division of property and pensions. Furthermore, we have years of experience with the courts of Colorado. We have worked with the judges and the other attorneys in the area for more than 30 years. Our lawyers have come to know how the other professionals make decisions. With this understanding, we can offer an honest assessment of your case and develop a legal strategy that takes the attitude and approach of the judge and other attorneys into account.
Our lawyers are available to assist you with any family law matter.
* We are ready to stand up for your rights in contested or uncontested divorce cases
* We will be by your side in matters of parental responsibility, also known as child custody
* We can represent you in cases involving child support and spousal maintenance
* We will assist in marital property division
* We are available to handle cases of grandparent and step-parent rights
* We can assist in cases involving common law marriage
* We will help you work with prenuptial and postnuptial agreements
* We are ready to assist in annulments, which are known in Colorado as declarations of invalidity
* We will stand by your side in child relocation cases