Free Estimates Gladly Given No Trip Charge!
- General Info
- Rooter Town Denver and Colorado Springs, Colorado, is a family owned and operated plumbing, sewer, and drain cleaning company. At Rooter Town our first rule is to provide fast, reliable service with our well trained professionals. We are dedicated to customer service and we make our customers smile. All of our technicians are committed to cleanliness, being courteous and are specially trained to save you time and money every time. Sewer and Drain Services Clogged Sewer Clogged Drains Rooter Service Cable Service Jetter Service Cleanouts Installed Kitchen Drains Pipe Locating Laundry Drains Downspouts Septic Lines Sewer Line Repairs Bath and Shower Drains Main Line Repairs Drain Line Repair Sink Drains Residential and Commercial Plumbing Vents Cleaned Toilet Augers Storm Drains Plumbing Services Drain Pipe Repair Leaking Faucets Faucets and Fixtures Garbage Disposals Installation and Repair Gas Lines Laundry Centers Repair Leak Locating Underground Repair Services Backhoe Digs Fire Hydrant Replacement Full Water Replacement and Installation Grease Trap Replacement and Installation Septic Tank Replacement Bath Tub Drains Hand Digs Call today and experience our customer service for yourself.
- Email Business
- BBB Rating
- Inspection Services, Sewer Inspections, Water Heater Repair, Copper Piping, Slow Drains, Repair, Plumbing Installation, Burst Pipe Repair, Emergency, Video Inspections, Emergency Service, Floor Drains, Water Main Repair, Maintenance & Repair, Complete Plumbing Sewer & Drain Services, Drain Cleaning, Residential & Commercial, Sewer Cleanout Installation, Drain Maintenance & Repair, Toilets, Sewer & Drain, Plumbing & Drain Services, Drain OR Sewer, Sewer, Septic Pumping, Water Heater Installation, Rooter Service, Pipe Repair, Bonded & Insured, Fixtures Replaced, Power Jetting, Electronic Line Locating, Garbage Disposals, Plumbing Repairs, Leak Repair, Clogged Drains, Drain Maintenance, Water Leaks Fixed, Garbage Disposal, Tub & Shower Drains, Water Heater Maintenance, Water Leaks, Drain Lines, Free Estimates, Clogged Pipes, Sinks, Sink Drains, (Drain OR Sewer), Fixture Replacement, Full Drain & Sewer Services, Full Service Plumbing, Water Lines, Grease Traps Cleaned, Leak Locating, Sewer Replacement, Drain Repair, Water Jet Cleaning, Leaks Fixed, Water Heaters, Sewer Lines, Shower Repair, $95 Drain Cleaning, Hydro Jetting, 24 7 Emergency Service, Industrial Plumbing Contractors, Electric Water Heaters, Laundry Drains, Sewer, Water Heater Parts, Faucets, Sewer Lines & Sewer Systems, Water Heaters, Boilers & Water Heaters, Gas Water Heaters, Tankless Water Heaters, Sewer Pumps, Garbage Disposals, Floor Drains, Residential & Commercial, Tank Water Heaters.
- AO Smith, Amana, American Standard, Bio-Clean, Bradford White, Delta, Drain Cleaning, DrainMaster, DrainVision, Elkay, Goulds, Grohe, H.B. Smith, Honeywell, Kinetico, KitchenAid, Kohler, Lennox, Maytag, Moen, Myers, Pipe Shield, Plumber, Plumbing, Root Destroyer, Roto Rooter Pipe Shield, Scour Jet, Universal-Rundle, Wolverine Brass
- Payment method
- amex, discover, visa, cash, check, debit, master card, travelers checks
- I - 70 and peoria.
- Stapleton, Northeast Denver
- English, Spanish
BBB Accredited Business
- BBB Accredited Business
- Social Links
Rooter town was quick to get me scheduled and they showed up right on time with a phone call beforehand. Very helpful. Plumber that came out was very knowledgeable and helped us out in a pinch. Good price and good work! It's hard to find good contractors these days and I'm happy to say I've found one in Rooter town. They're my go to guys now!
Fantastic work from Rooter Town! Had a tough clog in my kitchen sink that after a few tries myself I decided to call the pros... Glad I did cause the tech that came out had it up and running in minutes. Even took the time to walk me though a few preventive measures I can take to prevent future problems. Pleasant experience from the initial phone call to the wonderful young man that came out. 5 stars!
Troopers, that is what these guys are. We had 3 other plumbers out and none of them could fix our clog problem. We felt stuck without being able to use our main bathroom. We called Rooter Town and they sent out Coleman (our hero). He worked very hard to get the drain to unplug and wasn't going to give up. He worked on it for an hour or so and low and behold he was able to fix it. It was a combination of different things that the other plumbers didn't figure out. It was later in the day when he arrived and he could have easily given up on it. Wow. I am so happy with the try hard attitude and professionalism that he showed. We are some what new to the area and are going to call Rooter Town anytime we need plumbing again. Thanks for everything Coleman.
I never write reviews, but felt compelled to write one for this company. From the first call into their office, I was greeted with a sweet voice of a young lady and she was very accommodating with my busy schedule. She scheduled me in a time frame that was late yesterday evening. Another very nice lady called me and let me know that the service person was on his way and he would be there in 35 minutes. Sure enough right on time. Coleman was very professional and knew exactly what was going on with my old faucet and drain system. I asked many questions and felt confident that he could take care of the problems. He had everything done within an hour or two and took great care to clean up the work area to my satisfaction. I pass on my recommendation for this company and will call them again when I need them. Bill H.
Guy came out yesterday and helped me fix a leak under the sink. He was on time and clean. Can't ask for more than that and what I felt was a very fair price. He was here for approx. 40 mins and had the problem fixed. Thanks Guy (can't remember his name and I don't have the paperwork with me at work). I appreciate it.
Excellent work. We had them out last weekend for some plumbing issues and they were on time and gave us a very competitive price before doing any of the work. Mike was great and had the jobs completed very quickly. Will definitely use them again. Can't complain about a great company with very competitive pricing and very nice people. Thanks.
Dave came out and did a great job. We experienced a backup in our tub and couldn't get it to drain. We called several plumbing companies and none of them could come out on Sunday. We called Rooter Town and they were here within the hour to help us out. Dave had the line clean in a few minutes and advised us how to keep the drains running longer by avoiding certain things. He helped clean the mess in the tub and had a great attitude. We will call and ask for Dave anytime we need help in the future.
Thanks again for the great service and price. Scott P.
Rooter Town saved our day… We had a major problem with one of our drains. Water was everywhere! We called Rooter Town in a panic and the women that answered the phone said they would have someone there ASAP. Josh was there within the hour and quickly diagnosed the problem as the laundry line. Josh went right to work and had the water down the drain right away. He was very polite and very professional, he wore booties on his feet and his machine and made sure we were happy with the price, clean-up and work performed. He even offered to help us clean the carpet that got wet. We feel he went above and beyond what a plumber should do and we hope we never need a plumber again, but if we do, we will always call Rooter Town. Thanks for saving our day Josh!
Wow... Customer Service should be this companies name. We had a problem with the drain and they were very fast and easy to work with around my schedule as I work from home. I thought we were in trouble when a young 20 something (kid) showed up, but boy was I surprised. Nolan took charge and went right to work getting the drain cleared in only minutes. He wore booties for his feet and even used mats to keep the machine from damaging my wood floors. He put up stickers and magnets for me to call him back in the future if ever I have another plumbing problem. Best service experience I have ever had. Thanks Again.
This place was great. I had a minor emergency and called to see if they could come out same day and ended up getting there 2 hours after I called. I will never call another plumber. They arrive on time and take care of your property like it is their own. I felt very comfortable having them in my house. I am an older single women, and am used to people trying to take advantage of me. Not Rooter Town, they gave me upfront pricing and did the job in less time than they said it would take. I have used many other plumbers for my old Denver house and I won't settle for anyone else. They take the time to treat you right and make you feel at ease. I have spent thousands over the years and will be glad to give Rooter Town my business from now on. They were great and wonderful young men. They need raises and other businesses could learn a thing or two from them.
We called Rooter town to clean a sewer line.They were quick and came out the next day. They assured that they cleaned the line 100ft and pulled out some tree roots for a special deal $95.Next day at the house inspection that drain in the basement was clogged so we called them again. The owner explained that this is a separate pipe so it cost us another 85. We hired a company to do a sewer scope and to our surprise the scope could not be completed. The line is obstructed at 55 ft. We called the owner and he explained that this was a no warranty cleaning and they will be happy to do a scope and a new cleaning at a discounted price of 150. This people do not stand behind their work and their ethics are questionable. Stay away and hire somebody else.
This is a super sketchy company. They came to my house and just the rotor rooter was double what anyone else charges. Then, if you want/need a video scope, they have to call in a supervisor and it's $250. Almost always there is a blockage that video is required, usually nothing, but they can't see without the video. Many companies charge $99 for the rotor rooter WITH video. In addition, Rooter Town doesn't provide a DVD so if you need estimates on work you have to go to another company to get a new scope with DVD to provide for bids. I was also told by a realtor friend that it's super sketchy for a company to do the rotor rooter and diagnose damage AND provide bids to fix. The supervisor who did the video scope was supposed to follow up with us a couple days later, he never called.
I called the company to talk to them about how frustrated I was and they insured me this was a family owned company and they would look into my issues and call me back to find a solution. Nobody has called.
Now I have to pay someone $99 to do what they should have provided for the $440 I paid them! RIP OFF!
Rooter Town was out to clear a line. They pressured me to get a scoping claiming that they could not clear the line. The used a hammer to gain access through my clean outs and left the plastic in my line. They provided a copy of a credit card slip claiming it was my signature and it belonged to a man name William. It took 2 days to get a scoping video of 60' of line that was only 3 minutes and 5 seconds long. Please see my review on google for best information.
Phone: (303) 732-5479
Address: 12441 E 37th Ave, Denver, CO 80239