Call Us For Free HVAC Service Estimate!Contact Us
Keep Cool With Island Air Conditioning
- General Info
- Island Air Conditioning provides the best in products and services when it comes to heat, ventilation, and air conditioning replacement, repair and service. We at Island Air Conditioning pride ourselves on efficient response time and quality repairs. Our crew is always friendly and ready to answer your questions. We are honest and straight forward. You will always know the cost of the service before we start. Call one of our friendly representatives today!
- Email Business
- BBB Rating
- Extra Phones
TollFree: (866) 718-3488
- Repair Services, Air Conditioning & Heating Service, Commercial Services, cleaning, AC Maintenance, Air Conditioner Replacements, Air Conditioning Inspections, Sales & Information, AC Repair, Residential Services, Construction Services, Air Conditioner Repair, Heating, Precision Tune-up, AC Routine Maintenance, Repairs, Air Conditioning Systems, AC Replacements, Local Services, New AC Unit Installation, Filters, Window Air Conditioners, Central Air, Heaters, Air Conditioner Parts, Commercial Equipment, Residential Equipment, Pumps, Air Conditioners, Coolers, Central Air Conditioning, Wall Air Conditioners.
- American Standard, Bard, Bryant, Carrier, Fujitsu, Goodman, Lennox, Mitsubishi, Payne, Rheem, Ruud, Tempstar, Trane, York
- Payment method
- amex, discover, visa, master card
Delray Beach Chamber Of Commerce
Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer
- Social Links
- Air Conditioning Contractors & Systems, Air Conditioning Equipment & Systems, Air Conditioning Service & Repair, Auto Repair & Service, Automobile Air Conditioning Equipment, Automobile Air Conditioning Equipment-Service & Repair, Automobile Parts & Supplies, Construction Engineers, Fireplace Equipment, Fireplaces, Heat Pumps, Heating Contractors & Specialties, Heating Equipment & Systems, Heating, Ventilating & Air Conditioning Engineers, Professional Engineers
We had to replace both our A/C’s. After reviewing various companies reviews and meeting with the top 3, we decided to use Island Air. They were great from day one! They started working immediately installing our new A/C and gave us a portable A/C to use in the meantime, since it was summer we were extremely thankful for that! Everything went perfectly so when our second unit failed we called Island Air and were even more impressed! The install was a tough one in a small attic space. The installer had a difficult time and spilled the tray of water. Island air sent a drywall man out to repair the ceiling. Island Air offered a two year semi annual maintenance program and they have been great following up on that. One of the motors died and they came out assessed the problem and overnighted the part from Orlando. They called this morning letting me know it arrived early and they were on the way to install it. They installed it at no cost to me! Their promptness and professionalism are greatly appreciated!!!
Dealing with an AC company has never been so easy until I came across Island Air. Very reasonable and competitive pricing with the best customer service team that I have come across. I was told by another company that I needed a new unit so I went on Angie's List and came across this company and when they came out for a free 2nd opinion they found my unit is only 5 years old and needing maintenance- such a relief to me! I will happily recommend them to anyone needing AC work done!
This company is all about sales. They told me I needed 3 different parts when I only needed one . Of the 3 parts they told me i needed only one was bad after I got a second opinion. The parts were also almost double the price.
They also charged me for a service call of 89.00 to tell me that my batteries were put in wrong when I had made a phone call about my a/c not working and they are 3 blocks from my house. I thought it was poor customer service after doing 10 years of business with them on servicing my a/c. They are way overpriced.
I had called them for a service to clean my a/c and they charged me also 89.00 to come and spray my unit with lysol and used a toothbrush to clean the vent. How professional is that.....
Not to be trusted.....
It to bad because I found another company to install a new unit for me when I would of used them if they would of treated me fairly
I had Island air conditioning install my new Trane after shopping around, they gave me the best deal! I was also offered one year no interest loan. They called me often to schedule my free maintenace, and have maintained the unit for 7 years now, with little or no cost to me. There were a couple incidents that were not their fault, however they rose to the occasion and made all PERFECT and one time without even a service charge! They have certainly gone beyond the call of duty. I am amazed at how much they value their customers with first class service and treat you like family, which is really rare in today's business world. I recommended this company to my best friend in 2011, and she was extremely pleased with the price and service, too.
Phone: (561) 869-4422
Address: 135 S Congress Ave, Delray Beach, FL 33445