Saved to Favorites
- Business History
- Since 1987, Seconds and Surplus Building Materials has been bringing contractors bargains from all over the world and now it's your turn. Don't let the name Seconds and Surplus fool you. We buy directly from the manufacturer new and surplus merchandise. Our goal is to save you the most money possible and give you a quality product at the same time. We also strive to be known not only for our great prices but also for our knowledgeable and friendly service. Whether you buy from us every week, or once a month, we pride ourselves on getting to know you and your building or remodeling needs. We're proud of our business relationships and we hope it shows in our attitude. We look forward to earning your patronage on each and every opportunity.
- BBB Rating
- Extra Phones
Grand Prairie Location: (469) 263-1111
Richardson Location: (214) 239-3131
- Bathtubs Cabinets Ceramic Doors Faucets Fiberglass Granite Hardwood Flooring Hardwoods Marble Porcelain Tile Travertine
- Armstrong, Armstrong Industrial Hose, Elkay, Gerber, Shiloh, Travertine
- Northwest Dallas, Brookhollow
- New Facility
- English, Spanish
Seconds and Surplus
- Social Links
- Windows, Awnings & Canopies, Bathroom Fixtures, Cabinets & Accessories, Building Materials, Cabinet Makers, Cabinets, Counter Tops, Doors, Frames, & Accessories, Floor Materials, Hardware Stores, Hardwood Floors, Home Improvements, Home Repair & Maintenance, Kitchen Cabinets & Equipment-Household, Kitchen Planning & Remodeling Service, Plumbing Fixtures, Parts & Supplies, Tile-Contractors & Dealers
- Other Information
I bought cabinets there and Jennifer helped with those, I changed my mind the next day and wanted to cancel but was told I couldn't. I could have though it turned out because they had not even been sent to the cabinet company yet to make. I specifically told her I did not want panels for my refrigerator and she still ordered them anyway. I had several cabinets that were damaged and had to delay the install and has no kitchen to cook in or wash dishes due to the cabinet that was suppose to be cut for a farm sink but still had to chop the cabinet up to make it fit. She seemed bothered by me asking questions and informed me that my installer didn't know what they were doing. He knows a lot by the way Jennifer! The manager JR was going to check on it and call me back and never did. The only person that was kind was a manger named Randy..their driver backed into my vehicle and crushed in my door and removed my mirror and the lousy ins. They use advised me they were only paying a partial of it and my ins co had to pay the rest minus my $500 deductible!! Still can't believe that..this company has cost me a fortune!! Be ware when going there..
I was so surprized to find a store where people actually still say hello and help me find the things I need!
The staff at the Regal Row Seconds and Surplus seem to enjoy doing what they do. I went in on a Saturday with my husband and two small kids (never a fun shopping trip) and we were greeted at the front door, & again about mid-way through the store (where the kids were given balloons and popcorn). Our sales person helped us find the flooring items we needed (and helped me show my husband that the kitchen remodel I want won't break the bank). I can't wait to go back!
09/08/2008Provided by Citysearch
i like the store and the selections they have in the stores. However, all i've experienced from this store is terrible customer service. they frequently say they will take care of something and don't, or that they will check on something and call ya back - and don't. They don't even work well with manuf on warranty items. I'll save myself time and money and do business elsewhere from now on. Experienced terrible service from richardson AND dallas locations - so it's not isolated to a particular store.
06/10/2008Provided by Citysearch
I'm redoing my master bathroom & wanted to save some cash. I did a google search and found Seconds & Surplus & decided to give them a try. I am SO glad I made the trip from Keller to Dallas! You have quite a surprize in store when you walk inside the large industrial warehouse. There are rows and rows of designer quality home improvement goods. I found (and bought!)a decorative carved bath vanity with a stone top with two sinks for only $1400 - I had priced them elsewhere for double to triple that amount.
I also purchased my tile, sink faucets, tub faucet and found a great deal on a whirl pool bath tub.
The sales staff was great too. They actually greeted me and offered their assistance.
I saved enough off of what I had budgeted for my bath remodel that I'll be able to start my kitchen remodel this year. They have designers on staff at Seconds and Surplus too, so I'll be able to have my kitchen designed and save money on that remodel as well.
This is definitely one of those stores that you tell all of your friends ands neighbors about because you want them to save money and have pretty things too!
Phone: (214) 637-3131
Address: 909 Regal Row, Dallas, TX 75247