Family Business Serving Lakewood For 50 Years
Proudly serving our auto repair customers same location & owner for over 50 years!
- General Info
- This family owned and operated auto repair shop is approved state emissions repair facility is in its 2nd generation of ownership. Our family was raised in the East Dallas area and our family business has been in the same location for 58 years. This is great for our loyal customers who are able to go to the same place for years for all of their automotive needs.
- BBB Rating
- Air Conditioning & Heating, Steering & Suspension Systems, Inspection & Diagnostic Services, Brake Service, Transmission & Drive Train Services, Scheduled Maintenance & Tune Ups, Oil Changes, Cooling Systems, Air Conditioning & Heating, Inspection & Diagnostic Services, Axles, Steering & Suspension Systems, Ball Joints, Spark Plugs, Transmission & Drive Train Services, Oil Filters, Cooling Systems, Batteries, Retreads, Tires, Air Filters, Wheels, Brake Service, Hoses, Scheduled Maintenance & Tune Ups, Oil Changes.
- Payment method
- cash, amex, discover, visa, debit, mastercard
- Lakewood, East Dallas, Casalinda, Forest Hills,
- Central Dallas
Better Business Bureau
Automotive Service Excellence
Dallas Chamber of Commerce
Master Tech L1
- ASE Certified, Dallas Chamber of Commerce, BBB, Master Tech L1
- Social Links
- Other Information
Brands Serviced: Volkswagen, FIAT, Lexus, MINI, Jaguar, Hyundai, Infiniti, Audi, Mazda, Mercedes-Benz, Lincoln, Kia, Buick, Toyota, Subaru, Mitsubishi, Scion, GMC, Ford, BMW, Acura, Ram, Nissan, Dodge, Jeep, Chevrolet, Chrysler, Volvo, Honda, smart, Land Rover, Cadillac
Free Estimates: Yes
Services: Air Conditioning & Heating, Steering & Suspension Systems, Inspection & Diagnostic Services, Brake Service, Transmission & Drive Train Services, Scheduled Maintenance & Tune Ups, Oil Changes, Cooling Systems
Appointment Needed: Yes
I'm a single woman, and Belmont Garage is the first auto shop I've been to where the staff didn't treat me like an idiot or try to rip me off. They are absolutely fantastic -- honest, hard-working, excellent mechanics who take pride in their work. I've sent many friends to Ray over the years, and every one has raved about his service. I will never take my vehicles anywhere else.
They were able to do a major brake overhaul on my vehicle in the middle of the afternoon and got me back running before 5 p.m. And they shopped around to find cheaper parts. Even had time to do an oil change before I picked up the car. Great service from people you can trust.
Ray Lewis at Belmont Garage is one of the most honest repair shop owners in Dallas. He tells you what you have to repair and what can wait. One time I brought my car in here so he can check my air conditioning and Ray told me the people who installed it didn't install it properly. He saved me big time , if he didn't tell me what was wrong with is I wouldn't had known.
Its always been known that it's hard to find a repair shop that isn't going to nickle and dime you because most people don't know much about cars. I tried many other places and always got that feeling they were doing some unnecessary work. I finally came across this place, and this is the third time I've been here and I can tell they are honest. They will even take the time to show you the problem and explain what is going on with it using terms I can understand. I highly recommend this place if your tired of getting ripped off.
Ray has always taken good care of me! :) Without Belmont Garage I would be so lost! Never have I been regarded as &amp;quot;just a woman, she doesn't know anything&amp;quot; , but they all treat me like a customer and Ray listens to my concerns and explains everything to me. Thank you Ray, and thank you Belmont Garage!!
Phone: (469) 914-8934
Address: 6359 Belmont Ave, Dallas, TX 75214