- General Info
- Welcome to East Paulding Animal Hospital! We pride ourselves on being a full-service hospital, capable of handling most medical and surgical problems. We provide a wide range of services such as preventative health care, dental care, surgery, boarding, grooming and a full line of dietary needs for your pets. We know how important your pet’s health is to you and you will find that we treat your pets like they are a part of your family. In your search for a veterinary facility, we believe you should expect high quality care as well as great service. Our goal has been to assemble a veterinary health care team committed to providing exceptional client service and veterinary health care. Our commitment to you is to continue to offer our world class service and a state of the art veterinary facility.
- BBB Rating
- wellness exams, medications, dentistry, in house laboratory, bathing and grooming, boarding, vaccines, digital radiography, ultrasonography, soft tissue surgery, orthopedic surgery, nutritional counseling, laser therapy, microchip pet identification
- Royal Canin, Science Diet
- Payment method
- all major credit cards
- located at Hwy 120 & Cobb County line in Dallas GA.
- Same day sick pet exams, hospitalization suite with after hours care, emergency care during regular office hours.
Bringing our Coonhound who does not like Vet visits is stressful for her and I. East Paulding staff were understanding, kind, professional and attentive. From start to finish of our initial appointment it could not have been better. Highly recommend them for Vet services!
I brought my daughter's cat down to see Dr. Pam Fornwalt from North Georgia for a second opinion since I have used this vet for my own cats for many years. He had lost a third of his body weight in a short amount of time and very little was being done to resolve the issue. Dr. Pam took her time, examined him carefully and prescribed a treatment plan and medication. He has already gained back a pound and is improving daily. Thanks to East Paulding for their caring and expertise.
We have used EPAH for over 20 years even after moving an hour away 3 years ago.
We visited vets nearer to our home but couldn’t find any who were as professional,
caring, and affordable as EPAH so we make the trek to Hiram each time we need vet care for our rescue Yorkipoo. We highly recommend EPAH!
When it comes to family, and our fur babies are family.. trust is not given, it is earned. And East Paulding Animal Hospital earned our trust, respect, and loyalty. They have always treated our babies with understanding, and gentleness, from the easy regular visits all the way to the ones that are the hardest. Thank you EPAH, for everything you do.
I have taken all my pets to East Paulding for the last 20+ years. Doctors and staff have always been superb to me and my pets.
Most recently took my pet Mollie in to see Dr. Brittany for vomiting. She examined her, prescribed medications and recommended a special diet all which proved healing for Mollie.
Highly recommend this practice for caring, professional, up to date care for pets needs.
We have taken our fur babies to East Paulding Animal Hospital since moving here in 2018 and have been very happy with the care they have been given. Everyone is very kind, the vets are so caring and take time to answer any questions or concerns. They are the best Animal Hospital in Paulding County in my opinion.
Absolutely the best veterinary office we’ve ever used. Not only are the prices very reasonable, the staff is kind and very professional. I recommend this practice to everyone I know and they have all been happily surprised by not only their bill, but by the quality of care their pet received.
We have been using East Paulding for at least the last 10 years. The staff had always been friendly and helpful. Dr Ken Wegenhart is awesome with our pet care. He always explains clearly, and handles the pet like it’s his own. I don’t feel like he pushes any un-needed test, and the pricing is fair on services.
The staff does a great job in the front office, and very caring and experienced professionals who work on the front line with the pets. I especially appreciate the time Dr. Pam Fornwalt spends with my aging pets, who she has treated over many years. Thank you to the whole team!
They take wonderful care of all 4 of my dogs & cats!! Very knowledgeable & caring staff though out the clinic. We have been through a lot - from losing a beloved golden retriever to cancer to their saving my very sick cat this week. Always caring for the pets and the owners!
Phone: (770) 445-7300
Address: 3041 Charles Hardy Pkwy, Dallas, GA 30157
More Like This
- Hiram Animal Hospital
1019 Hiram Douglasville Hwy, Hiram, GA 30141
- Due West Animal Clinic
3801 Due West Rd NW, Marietta, GA 30064
- St Francis Animal Hospital
8879 Dallas Acworth Hwy, Dallas, GA 30132
- Animal Health Center
2985 Powder Springs Rd SW, Marietta, GA 30064
- Veterinary PC Pine Mountain
1483 Kennesaw Due West Rd NW, Kennesaw, GA 30152
- Cedarcrest Animal Hospital
2355 Cedarcrest Rd, Acworth, GA 30101
- Kennesaw Mountain Animal Hospital
1600 Kennesaw Due West Rd NW Ste 507, Kennesaw, GA 30152
- Westside Veterinary Hospital
1690 Powder Springs Rd SW, Marietta, GA 30064
- Butler Creek Animal Hospital
3180 Acworth Due West Rd NW, Kennesaw, GA 30152
- Cat Clinic, Hospital, Spa and Hotel
1106 Powder Springs Rd SW, Marietta, GA 30064