In mybook® Home Collection (edit)

Added to your home collection.
Removed from mybook!

We took this business out of your home collection.

Creative Window Treatments Blinds-Curtains-Draperies-Shades-Hardware Cleaning-Installation-Repairs

General Info
Cheryl has developed lifelong clients in the 28 years of experience in her own creative style. Window Imagination by Cheryl creates interior window treatments for both residential and commercial locations coordinating color schemes, style, functionality, and personal taste. Window treatments available include blinds and shades to custom designed draperies, top treatments, and accessories from an extensive fabric and product selection. In 2007, Window Imagination by Cheryl began servicing clients with a specialized injection-extraction system of cleaning On-Site? by certified technicians. Only 5% of professional cleaners are cleaning window treatments while the other 95% are cleaning carpets and upholstery. With the On-Site? method, the fabric treatments are cleaned where they hang and the process is guaranteed not to shrink or cause any damage.
Hours
Regular Hours
Mon - Fri:
Extra Phones

TollFree: (800) 286-3198

Services/Products
Custom Window Treatments In-Home Consultation To Create A Window Treatment That Best Fits Your Needs Entire Job From Start To Finish, Including: *Professional Measurements *Professional Installation *Motorization Of Treatments For Inconveniently Placed Windows *All Hardware To Complete The Job *Decorative Options Available In Metal Or Wood Wide Variety Of Fabric And Trim Selection From Companies Such As: *Fabricade *Fabricut *Kasmir *RM Coco *Stout Wide Variety Of Styles To Suit Your Individual Needs And Preferences, Including: *Draperies *Valances *Shades *Blinds *Shutters Assortment Of Custom-Made Accessories, Including But Not Limited To: *Bedding *Tablecloths *Cushions And Pillows **Guaranteed No Damage Or Shrinkage** *Can Clean Any Type Of Window Coverings, Including Draperies Or Shades, In Any Configuration On-Site Without Removing Them From The Window *Guarantee No Shrinkage, Damage Or Loss Of Siz ing *Also Offer Spray Application Of Soil Guards, Flame Retardants, Etc.
Brands
fabricut
Categories
Blinds-Venetian & Vertical, Blinds-Venetian, Vertical, Etc-Repair & Cleaning, Draperies, Curtains & Window Treatments, Draperies, Curtains, Blinds & Shades Installation, Drapery & Curtain Cleaners

Reviews

Hi there!
Be the first to review!
First-classBetter than mostAbout what I expectedNot the worst...Disappointing
Click to Rate
Share Review

Like this review? Share it on your social network to get the word out!