Please contact the business for updated hours/services due to the COVID-19 advisory.
J.W. Lock Company Inc. was founded in 1955. At that time was know as J.W. Lock and Fix-It Shop. The business began in a small house at the present location. In the 1960s the current building was constructed, and the business now occupies two of the three storefronts. Visit our website to see the current location. The business has been family owned and operated since 1955. JW Lock received the Bob Russo Business Award in 2001, and was recognized by the California State Senate and Assembly, as well as the United States Congress. J.W. Lock Company is a member of the Covina Chamber of Commerce, and is respected throughout the San Gabriel Valley. Our reliable service, trust, and depth of knowledge have built the reputation that J.W. Lock Company enjoys today.