- General Info
- We are a full service veterinary hospital where personalized attention for your pet is our specialty! We have a long time staff dedicated to your pets well being. We offer annual vaccine packages, new puppy exams, dentistry, radiology, surgery, boarding and much more! So whether you are looking for a new veterinarian or just a friendly place to buy food, come check us out! Dr. Nowicki is a member of the South Florida Veterinary Medical Association, the Broward County Veterinary Medical Association as well as the Association of Feline Practitioners.
- Email Business
- We are a full service Veterinary Clinic offering: Bathing, Boarding, Dentistry, Prescription Diets, Vaccinations, Radiology, Surgery, and Veterinary Supplies.
- Hills, Purina, Royal Canin, Science Diet
- Payment method
- check, debit, insurance, travelers checks, visa, paypal, financing available, mastercard
- AVMA (American Veterinary Medical Association) SFVMA (South Florida Veterinary Medical Association) BCVMA (Broward County Veterinary Medical Association) Association of Feline Practioners
- Social Links
- Other Information
I have been taking my pets to Four Paws Animal Hospital for almost 40 years. Dr. Marilyn Nowicki is the best veterinarian I've ever known. The entire staff is one big family and that's how they treat all clients. They are sensitive and caring. They treat your pet as they would they're own. They are also gentle on your wallet too. The very Best.
I have been a client for 20yrs. the best service. The staff is amazing, compassionate, understanding, friendly. Excellent facility. Awesome Dr.
Dr. Norwick is the best professional, ethical, compassionate.
All my fur babies have been with Four Paws.
I would not trust my three furbabies with any other office ❤ From the good times to the bad times everyone in this office has been amazing! Dr. Nowicki is excellent and takes her time to listen, understand, and get to know your pets. I have vet offices way closer to me but going the extra miles is totally worth it since everyone that works at Four Paws is always going the extra mile for their clients!
My family and I have been clients at Four Paws for over 30 years. I wouldn't trust any other doctor more than I trust Dr Nowicki. She is compassionate, personable, comforting, and knowledgeable. Her staff at the clinic are caring and make you feel like family everytime you come in. I always recommend Four Paws to anyone who needs a great family doctor for their four legged family member.
Our pets are family. You want to make sure that a compassionate, professional team is taking care of them. Decide to be part of the Four Paws family, and find the expertise, caring and service that the team, headed by "Doc," provides. Expert treatment, gentle care, and loving compassion are the rule and not the exception at Four Paws. I wouldn't dream of taking my "mini-winnie" Sophie, anywhere else. �������� ���� Love Four Paws.
dr told me my dog had cancer aND a back zeritaby was the broblem not hop delpaser I had to put my dog down because she had gone to long befour she could be fixed dr newikie you killed my loveing knothead by your unfeeling for my doga spinal engere for cancer you need to stop hurting dogs
Phone: (954) 678-1109
Address: 10721 Stirling Rd, Cooper City, FL 33328