- MammographyOur Center utilizes Genius™ 3D MAMMOGRAPHY™. The Genius exam is very similar to having a conventional 2D mammogram. There is no additional compression required with a Genius exam, and it only takes a few seconds longer for each view.
- Computed TomographyComputed Tomography (CT or CAT scan) is a rapid, painless diagnostic exam that combines x-ray and computer technology. A CT scan allows the radiologist to see the location, nature, and extent of many different diseases and abnormalities inside your body.
- UltrasoundUltrasound is a non-invasive imaging modality based on transmitting ultra high frequency sound waves into the body and then receiving the returning echoes.
- MRIMRI, Magnetic Resonance Imaging, is a method used by physicians to look inside the human body to obtain diagnostic information without the use of radiation.
- RadiologyFluoroscopy is a technique in radiology for visually examining a part of the body or the function of an organ with a fluoroscope. The technique offers immediate serial images that are invaluable in many clinical procedures, such as upper GIs, esophograms, barium enemas, hysterosalpingograms, and arthrograms.
"Fish and Chips" found in 1 dish