- General Info
- Welcome to BEAT Physical Therapy, your Movement Specialist in Columbia Maryland. We provide the highest quality of Orthopedic Rehabilitation, Sports Therapy, Auto Accident Injury Treatment, Workers Compensation, Women's Health, Pain Relief Management, Geriatric Rehabilitation, Hand Therapy, and more. Our Facility also does Trigger Point Dry Needling in addition to Physical Therapy. Our highly trained and experienced Orthopedic Certified Specialists Physical Therapist has extensive expertise in treating patients of all ages and physical ailments. BEAT Physical Therapy is committed to helping you achieve and maintain optimal joint, bone, and muscle movement in a timely manner.
- BBB Rating
- Beat physical therapy provide the highest quality of PRE and post operation rehabilitation. Sports physical therapy. Auto accident injury treatment. Workers comp cases. Pain relief management. Geriatric therapy. And hand therapy. We Also DO trigger point DRY needling in addition to physical therapy services. We are a trusted Maryland physical therapy local provider with specialty in treating conditions affecting the back. Head. Neck. Shoulders. Elbows. Joints. Hands. Wrists. Legs. Ankles. And feet. OUR orthopedic certified PT ensures each patient is treated with quality care. In addition. OUR physical therapists are skilled in treating tendon. Ligament. And cartilage injuries. AS well AS arthritis of hands. Hips. Knees. And of ANY other upper or lower extremity.
- Payment method
- Downtown Columbia
" This is by far the most consulate and expert PT practice I've ever come across. They are compassionate and courageous with care. They take every precaution to ensure maximum benefit for their patients. They care always. They have reorganized patient caseload in order to give maximum benefit to patients with significant needs but they are doing so at times waiving costs. I own my own practice...this is exceptional. It's awe-inspiring that a company cares so much for their patients that they go beyond to provide elite services in terms of care and relief. This is truly a magical place. This is a place of healing...love and brilliance in the therapists. This place is perfect for you if you are ready to embrace living life to the fullest! "
I am a 74-year-old senior with COPD which limits my mobility due to shortness of breath and ultimately causes limited strength and endurance. Dr. Mark Matsunaga recommended PT to help improve my bilateral shoulder pain and lack of mobility. I have worked successfully with Day on two previous occasions for other issues. She is a skilled credentialed professional who truly cares about her patients. Day is one of those rare people who have a 'can do' attitude when she works with people; this instills confidence in her patients who have an optimistic feeling about a positive outcome as a result of Physical Therapy. Day goes out of her way to ensure the comfort of her patients. On my last visit, because I wear oxygen and use a rollator, she had a staff member accompany me down to the lobby to help open doors to the outside. This goes above and beyond any service other medical professionals would provide. I have had good experiences with Physical Therapy professionals after multiple other surgeries throughout my life. Day is the absolute best PT with whom I have ever worked.
Looking for an AWESOME physical therapist...must touch base with BEAT physical therapy in Columbia MD. We've found BEAT to be incredibly compassionate and collaborative in their care! UBER impressed with the expertise of the PT's and the commitment to the patient care! Great job! HIGHLY recommend! - They accept scheduling via text and email..it's the most efficient and empathetic practice we've ever used. WOW! Incredibly competent and compassionate!
I highly recommend Beat Physical therapy to anyone in need of immediate treatment. When numbness and tingling began radiating down both arms and into my hands, I was so very grateful that Beat Physical Therapy could bring me in within 2 days of contacting their office. My therapist Day quickly evaluated my condition and ordered other testing to fully diagnose what turned out to be advanced spinal degeneration in my neck. In the meantime, I was treated with effective customized massages, therapeutic nerve stimulation, and a variety of strength-building exercises several times per week. With each session, my symptoms and range of motion improved, and my treatments evolved to include traction. Day's competent, systematic approach to my treatment and responsible use of complimentary testing to understand the root cause of my symptoms before administering traction were matched by genuine compassion and friendly conversation that helped me understand my condition and how to manage it. Day and all of her colleagues at Beat are outstanding!
"When I first met with Day on December 24, 2015, I had gone months without being able to squat or bench press due to tendinitis and an impingement in my left shoulder. She not only provided me with an effective rehabilitation program but also gave me a remarkably accurate projected timeframe by which I would be able to train again as before. As a national-level competitive powerlifter, her help could not have come at a better time. Within a few short months I had surpassed my all-time best bench press and was back to squatting the heaviest weights of my life. I cannot recommend BEAT Physical Therapy strongly enough. Thank you, Day and team, for helping me break through physical barriers to achieving my lofty athletic goals!"
- Nathaniel Hancock
Competitive Powerlifter and
Former Maryland State Record Holder in the Bench Press
Phone: (410) 884-0000
Address: 5840 Banneker Rd Ste 230, Columbia, MD 21044
People Also Viewed
- Columbia Med Services LTD
9693 Gerwig Ln Ste R, Columbia, MD 21046
- Kolmac Clinic
3919 National Dr, Burtonsville, MD 20866
- Maryland Neurological Center
11085 Little Patuxent Pkwy, Columbia, MD 21044
- Woodbine Rehabilitation & Heathcare Center
2729 King St, Alexandria, VA 22302
3300 Centennial Ln, Ellicott City, MD 21042
6480 Old Waterloo Rd, Elkridge, MD 21075
8197 Westside Blvd, Fulton, MD 20759
- Millenium Family Practice
9055 Chevrolet Dr, Ellicott City, MD 21042