Better Business Bureau (BBB)Add to Favorites
Saved to Favorites
Phone: (719) 636-5078
Phone: (719) 636-5076
Phone: (703) 276-0100
Primary Phone: (719) 636-5076
Fax: (719) 636-5078
Better Business Bureau of Southern Colorado
Better Business Bur-Southern
The BBB says they maintain reviews for 3 years. That may be true for positive reviews but not negative reviews. My negative review was published Feb., 2016 and it disappeared. I'm beginning to believe ALL these review systems are unbelievable. Your first step in finding a service company is by asking for their bonding and liability insurance companies' names and contact information. If they either don't have or refuse you that information (VERIFY that info if you get it) you won't need reviews. Move on to the next. I learned the hard way from a service company's thieving employee.
07/14/2011Provided by Citysearch
A new property management team took over one that decided to get out of the ""game"". I have been in my rented home for 11 years. This new team took me to court over a $105.00 amount they could not tell me why I owed it.
1st it was rent, then it was maintenance, then it was for tree damage to a neighbors car. None of the above was true.
Bottom line, the judge said ""pay the money (plus cost for the lawer they hired) or risk being put out in 3 days."" I came up with the cash- a hard ship-If i had $500 dollars I would not be on section 8.
Can their records be checked from as far back as 5 years? They need to be.
Synergy Property Management is a joke and I would advise anyone on HUD to not rent from them. They are thiefs and they lie. Before I walked out of the court room -where i was not allowed to even speak -the lawer said- and I quote- "" How should we split this up?""
My rating is a double 'F"".
06/24/2011Provided by Citysearch
Rated a “C-minus” by the Better Business Bureau, A Bargain Appliance is anything but “a bargain”. This is why:
1) This is not a local company, and you do not get local service. It is not even an appliance dealer or repair service…it is simply a firm that is located Woodstock, GA that advertises and contracts work out in cities all across the nation. The phone number you think is local is actually forwarded to the GA office. Advertisements may be listed under several different names such as “A Bargain Appliance Repair”, “Home Partners”, “Appliance Repair of (your city)” or something else.
2) For labor, they simply send a technician to the site, do the work, and then collect from the customer. There is no contract nor invoice to detail what work is to be done nor what work was done. (In my case, the technician simply left a generic receipt at the job site with the amount charged…no name or phone number to be contacted in case of a problem.)
3) If there is a problem, it will take you numerous calls to the home office to get any response. Neither leaving messages with a person or a message machine will get results for days or weeks.
4) If there is work unfinished or not completed correctly, the technician may return to correct the deficiency but not without demanding an additional trip charge (even though it may be his fault).
5) Whether or not the main office is able to admonish the technician or force him to return and complete the job properly, they will refuse to do it, and you’re stuck with the company charging your credit card for the original service, but you still have the same problem before the technician came, and you’re out your $$$s.
6) Attempts to work out a conflict with a supervisor are fruitless…the answer will be, “…no refunds will be issued.”
7) There is no agreement between their web advertised warranty of 1 year and their independent contractors who may have only a 30-day warranty on labor or parts.
8) There are too many other reviews posted on the internet (now including mine) of dissatisfied customers.
9) Do NOT believe their web site that claims, “100% customer satisfaction guarantee.”
03/30/2011Provided by Citysearch
The Hill Park Apartments are not an adequate living space. The properties are infested by bed bugs and cockroaches, the property management uses intimidation/Harassment tactics agaist the tenants specifically younger females, and the guests of some tenants. The management is by far unprofessional, they treat tenants inhumanely. One of the property managers videotapes tenants as they walk in and out of the building in some cases he has recorded videos of inside the apartments without the tenants discretion or awareness. There are no signs stating that tenants may or may not be recorded, it is required for them to state whether or not they are recording you it is still an invasion of privacy. there is some suspicion unwarranted entry into some tenants' apartments and things such as money thet have come up missing. Multiple tenants have complained about maintenance issues such as plumbing and heating problems and broken windows that have not been dealt with until months after the complaints are reported. we believe that he also may be forging records and documents of correcting the above issues without actually ever dealing them. There are also a multitude of excessive fees for a variety of things like charging tenants $100 for not cleaning up after their pets and some tenants have been charged with this fee even though they have no animals. There has also been drug paraphenelia found on the childrens playground such as hypodermic needles, broken glass bottles and possbly the actual drugs in baggies on the ground. The play equipment is also rusted and breaking and is by no means safe for any child and they refuse to fix it or update the equipment to meet current safety standards.
03/11/2011Provided by Citysearch
We rented a home with AY REALTY and discovered that the people that own the company (Micheal Fairbanks and his wife) are very unprofessional when it comes to taking care of business. We signed a lease making sure that it was okay to move sooner if we had to without being penalized as long as we let them know well in advanced; like 30 days. Well 3 months before we needed to move (due to personal issues and a job offer in a different state) we informed them (Patrick/an uneducated agent they have working for them/Now he went to work for them in Las Vegas/watch out vegas they might try to steal from you too) we needed to leave but would waited to make sure there was another renter in the home. So, there was a new renter taking over our lease and moved in the weekend after we left. Another employee (they are all friends that grew up together that work for them) named Chris did a walk through with us the day before we moved out (everything was out of the home except a air mattress and two boxes) and said that everything was good to go and there was no damage. Well after we moved we get an e-mail from Michael saying that we breached our lease agreement and we knew they needed to take the money out from the 1st of March until March 11th (the day we left) but then he put down that they had the carpet cleaned for a large amount of money and was keeping the rest for breaching the agreement. They will do anything to get your money and they are not truthful about anything. So, watch out for AY REALTY. I myself and friends would never rent from these people again. They work out of their home and do not do things legally. They are conducting a fraudulant business and are trying everything to make an extra buck on the ppls expense.
They have been notified by an attorney that we went through all the legal ways of making sure that if we needed out of the lease that we could. That was one of the most important points that we made before even signing a lease. They said they needed us to sign the one year lease, but could get out of it when we needed out.
Any professional and ligitimate business would be conducted out of a building, not at a home with certain things going on.
12/02/2009Provided by Citysearch
I had my truck serviced by the Jiffy Lube on the North East corner of Academy Blvd and Austin Bluffs Parkway for the past nine months. The last two services were competed in September and November 2009. On both service visits my receipt indicates they filled the windshield washer fluid. Today 2 December 2009 while driving to Denver, I discovered my washers were frozen. Unable to clear my wind shield I had to make a dangerous stop on I-25 to clear my windshield. Upon my return to Colorado Springs, I went to the shop and talked to the manager who told me it’s cold out, and walked back into his shop. I’ve never had windshield washer fluid freeze at 15F. I Won’t use Jiffy Lube again.
07/20/2009Provided by Citysearch
The president of this company, Jesse Robbins fired my husband and refused to pay him because of an accident that was covered by the insurance company. He illegally kept his paycheck. He also made him work for a week after this accident happened, leading my husband to believe that his job was safe.
945 Oak Ridge Rd, Manitou Springs, CO 80829
3556 New Center Pt, Colorado Springs, CO 80922
823 N Tejon St, Colorado Springs, CO 80903
559 E Pikes Peak Ave, Colorado Springs, CO 80903
104 S Cascade Ave, Colorado Springs, CO 80903