Established in 1855, the Clinton Grove Memorial Park exhibits an array of funerary art in a wooded landscape. This combination of nature and monuments reflects the rural cemetery movement of the nineteenth century which popularized park-like, pastoral planned landscape in both rural and urban settings. The grounds include a Tudor office and chapel building designed by Mount Clemens architect Theophilos Van Damme, which dates from 1914. Many business and political leaders are interred here as well as veterans of American military conflicts from the Revolutionary War through the Vietnam War. Six thousand burials date from the nineteenth century. Clinton Grove Memorial Park is listed in the National Register of Historic Places and still remains as a picture of excellence and continues to provide the community with wonderful service.
BBB Accredited businesses follow the BBB Code of Business Practices and pay a fee for accreditation review and monitoring. Accreditation is not a BBB endorsement or evaluation of the business’ product quality or competency in performing services.
BBB Rating and Accreditation information may be delayed up to a week.