Clarksville's Oldest And Largest Formal Wear Store
- General Info
- Wedding Belles, in Clarksville, TN, is the premier bridal shop serving Adams, Springfield, Dover, Fort Campbell, Sango and surrounding areas since 2013. We specialize in wedding gowns, formal wear and on-site alterations. For more information, contact Wedding Belles in Clarksville.
- Email Business
- BBB Rating
- Alterations Department, Bridal and Baby Showers, Retirement Dinners, Small Weddings, Events and Small Events, Suit Purchases, Tea Parties, Wedding Planning, Coordination, Consultation and Venue, Steaming and Cleaning, Dress Preservation, Wedding Day Services, Cocktail Hours, Walk-Ins, Appointments and VIP Appointments, Wedding Accessories and Favors, Communion Attire, Formal Wear, Wedding Guest Attire, Wedding Party Gifts, Shoes, Evening and Pageant Gowns, Wedding, Prom, Flower Girl, Bridesmaid, Mother of the Bride, Homecoming and Toddler Pageant Dresses, Tuxedos, Jewelry, Veils.
- Allure Bridal, Clarisse, Jovani, Maggie Sottero, Mon Cheri
- Payment method
- visa, amex, discover, check, cash, apple pay, mastercard, android pay
- On Historic Franklin St. in Downtown Clarksville Tennessee
- Downtown Clarksville
- Wedding Gowns,Formal Wear,Alterations On-Site,Events
- Better Business Bureau,Chamber of Commerce,American Prom and Bridal Association (APBA)
- Other Information
Price Range : Average
Not impressed at all after attending my Sons Wedding on Sunday, October 30, 2016.
Issue Number (1): My youngest son only a day from the Wedding had to go out and buy a shirt that would fit that was charged in Rental costs and was supposed to be included in the Rental; not to mention your Staff was extremely rude to him during the fitting process.
-Issue thwarted: Youngest son has a new shirt from SAMS that fits with no help from your Staff; yet out of town Guests and himself.
Issue Number (2): Wedding Day:
... but here is the best part, Bride and Groom (my Son) join facing Pastor with Guests looking at their backsides.... HELLO, who taught your Staff how to 'fit' someone? -The entire church could have joined the Groom in the back of his suit pants.... what a disaster! and disgrace to your Business!
Completely unbelievable that your Business could allow this to happen on such a special day.
-Would not recommend your Business as your Staff has no Customer Service skills whatsoever; and not one time was their an offer to make things right-
**** Stay away from Wedding Belles unless you want more Wedding 'stress' on your special day****
Horriable! We ordered bridesmaid dresses there in July! My wedding was Sept 24th! They got the dresses one week before the wedding after havING a run around with Lisa the owner. She kept saying everyday they will be here the next day. Finally a week before the wedding we got them in a complete diffrent color!!! Then had to get a rush order sent again and they were here the wednesday evening before the wedding. She did pay for alterations after saying she would but she also complained how this wasn't her fault and shouldn't have to!!! Finally Friday one day till weddi nd we got them completed!
Then the guys outfits... they got measured a month before and we got them wednesday and we're absolutely huge!!!
Please do not expect anything more from them. My experience was great trying them on but absolutely horrible after money was paid!
I ordered a wedding dress for my daughter here....big mistake. I paid in full 2 months in advance. They said it would be there in 3 weeks. It never came and the owner Lisa kept giving me the run around. It soon became clear that she used the money and never ordered the dress until I had to chase her down. My daughter got the dress 4 days before the wedding. I wish I had known the owner Lisa was facing felony charges...I would have never done business with this shoppe!!! Beware!!!!
My wedding dress was perfect… the bridesmaids' dresses were a completely different story. One would think it is hard to mess up 2 dresses but obviously this place can do it. We were fed a bunch of lies from when the dresses were ordered to getting a refund. To top it off, the owner tried to blame my bridesmaid for not coming in to order her dress when actually someone there waited a month before ordering the 2 dresses. They came in a week before my wedding. One dress was wadded up in a plastic bag, shoved in the smallest FedEx box possible and overnighted to my bridesmaid giving her 5 days to get it altered and decent looking! Luckily, my neighbor is a seamstress and was able to alter and steam her dress the night before my wedding. What a mess!
Phone: (931) 919-4737
Address: 123 Franklin St, Clarksville, TN 37040
Website: Primary Website
People Also Viewed
- Sue's Alterations and Consignments
1470 Madison St, Clarksville, TN 37040
- SEPHORA at Kohl's
2840 Wilma Rudolph Blvd, Clarksville, TN 37040
- Home Tailor
1498 Madison St, Clarksville, TN 37040
- Barbaras Sewing & Alterations
2170 Wilma Rudolph Blvd Ste 5, Clarksville, TN 37040
- Sango Village Florist
3381 Us 41 Alternate, Clarksville, TN 37043
- Golden Thimble Tailor Shop
2477 Fort Campbell Blvd, Clarksville, TN 37042
2801 Wilma Rudolph Blvd Ste 800, Clarksville, TN 37040
- Plato's Closet
2250 Wilma Rudolph Blvd Ste L, Clarksville, TN 37040
- Chongs Alteration
1817 Madison St, Clarksville, TN 37043
- Briggs Clothiers
1990 Madison St Ste 103, Clarksville, TN 37043