- General Info
- Malman Law has helped recover over $400 Million Dollars on behalf of injury victims throughout Chicago and Illinois. We have represent hundreds of car accident victims, families who have experienced nursing home abuse, families dealing with a wrongful death of a loved and countless other types of very serious injuries. If your family has experienced a tragic accident of any type or nursing home abuse, you owe it to yourself and your family to meet with one of our attorneys. We'll listen to your case, examine the details and give you our experienced opinion on what the best legal course of action is. Call Malman Law today for a free consultation!
- Email Business
- BBB Rating
- Payment method
- amex, cash, master card, visa, check
- Central Chicago, The Loop
- Insurance Attorneys, Accident & Property Damage Attorneys, Attorneys, Criminal Law Attorneys, DUI & DWI Attorneys, Elder Law Attorneys, Legal Service Plans, Malpractice Law Attorneys, Medical Malpractice Attorneys, Nursing Home Litigation Attorneys, Personal Injury Law Attorneys, Product Liability Law Attorneys, Sexual Harassment Attorneys, Traffic Law Attorneys, Wrongful Death Attorneys
Malman Law Offices has been an excellent choice for my mom and my family when it came to working on our case. They have been prompt and on top of the case from day one. Kelly Sabo Gaten has been my main contact and i have nothing but praise to shout out for her. She executes, follows up and touches base with Steve Malman to ensure he is kept up to date with all new developments. This case is not closed yet but in the end i trust their judgement in advising my family in this matter. I would highly recommend them to anyone in need of an attorney in their expertise.
I worked with Malman Law on a nursing home case and I had an okay experience, I would recommend them because the quality of their wrk is good, but they are not very quick with paperwork. I mean I understand why it took long to process everythin but i got the money i was owd 4 the abuse. its a giv and take when it comes to this law firm.
These attorneys take their sweet time with your case and with responding to you as a client. Their receptionist are Extremely Rude, they don't relay messages in a timely fashion and lie about attorneys being in the office "no matter what time you call". If you are in an accident of any sort, you may want to call someone who's not going to treat you as a "file number". They get paid for winning your case but act like they are doing you a favor!!! HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!!! If you want someone to treat you as a client PLZ LOOK ELSE WHERE because it's not going to happen here.
Phone: (312) 629-0099
Address: 205 W Randolph St Ste 610, Chicago, IL 60606
People Also Viewed
- O Terry Shaver Law Office
19 S La Salle St, Chicago, IL 60603
- Kiley Roger J Jr Attv
71 S Wacker Dr, Chicago, IL 60606
- Midwest Tax Clinic
29 E Madison St, Chicago, IL 60602
- Chicago Debt Solutions
1 S Dearborn St Ste 2100, Chicago, IL 60603
- Chicago Legal Clinic
1914 S Ashland Ave, Chicago, IL 60608
- Sanchez & Daniels
333 W Wacker Dr, Chicago, IL 60606
- Murnane Mark C
161 N Clark St Fl 3, Chicago, IL 60601
- Edwin L. Feld & Associates, LLC
- Family Law Solutions Chicago
180 N La Salle St, Chicago, IL 60601