Are You Driving Southern Style?
- General Info
- Greenbrier Chrysler Jeep, established in 1978 and located in Chesapeake, Va., is an automobile dealership providing new and pre-owned vehicles. It is a part of The Southern Hospitality Automotive Group. The dealership offers various vehicles from various makes, such as Chrysler Pacifica, PT Cruiser, Town & Country and Sebring, and Jeep Commander, Compass, Liberty and Wrangler. It also offers sport utility vehicles, such as Chrysler Aspen and Jeep Grand Cherokee. Its maintenance services include lube, oil and filter changing, front-wheel alignment, engine maintenance tuneups, airconditioning check, and automatic transmission and cooling services. The dealership offers guarantees on its services and parts, and additionally it provides variety of vehicle loan programs. Its staff assists clients by providing various discount packages and savings plans. The dealership also offers variety of events and scholarship programs for communities. Its Web site offers information about vehicle, servicing and accessories.
- BBB Rating
- Extra Phones
TollFree: (888) 263-0689
- Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram, Sebring
- Payment method
- financing available, amex, mastercard, all major credit cards, visa, discover, debit, check, cash
- Other Link
GalleryView all (15)
Their service department is the worst I've ever seen. Rude doesn't even begin to cover it. Jeff is the worst, dealing with him has been a complete nightmare. Save yourself the misery and go elsewhere!
Greenbrier Chrysler Jeep Honda on Military Highway....the WORST place in the world for
1. Customer Service.
2. Care when it comes to the human side of things.
3. Concern when there's an issue with ANYTHING.
4. Customer Service.
5. Getting a person in and out in a reasonable time when purchasing a car.
6. Taking care of a bad mistake THEY made and making right.
7. Customer Service.
8. Allowing the customer to have a say instead of assuming they know more than the customer.
9. Allowing a customer to feel comfortable with their purchase without feeling like now they are going to have to sell their first born to pay for it.
10. Did I mentions CUSTOMER SERVICE!?
I absolutely despise Greenbrier Chrysler Jeep Honda on Military. They've been nothing but wrong to me. WRONG.
Eddie Mcintosh was the most knowledgeable salesperson we encountered on our search. It was refreshing to meet him and to have him take good care of us. He worked hard for us and he was professional. We would recommend him.
some reps like Mr. B (will not say his full name), a sales rep for gnc, is a liar. Mr. B said quote “I will not run your credit Mister” and Mr. B ran the credit. Moreover, Mr. B lied on his manager saying that he was ordered to run the credit application. He is an absolute liar who is a disgrace to your valuable company. So beware!!!! I WILL HAPPEN TO YOU.
Phone: (757) 424-4600
Address: 1414 S Military HWY, Chesapeake, VA 23320
People Also Viewed
- DriveTime Used Cars
1705 S Military Hwy, Chesapeake, VA 23320
- Cavalier Mazda
1552 S Military Hwy, Chesapeake, VA 23320
- We Finance Auto
1149 S Military Hwy, Chesapeake, VA 23320
- O'Reilly Auto Parts
1148 S Military Hwy, Chesapeake, VA 23320
- 7cities motors
4108 Indian River Rd, Chesapeake, VA 23325
- Bay Area Collision
- Atlantic Automotive
821 Juniper Cres Ste B, Chesapeake, VA 23320
- Brantley Motors
1222 Bainbridge Blvd, Chesapeake, VA 23324
- Cavalier Ford Lincoln
1515 S Military Hwy, Chesapeake, VA 23320
- Quality Transmission
3900 Indian River Rd Ste 101, Chesapeake, VA 23325