- General Info
- Salon Spa7 is a sustainable salon with an atmosphere of trust and creativity where stylists take everything into account -- their clients' face, hair, skin, and lifestyle -- before making even one change. Led by Armis, their team of experts is ready to listen to your vision and transform your look.We believe in beauty from the inside out and create personalized cut and color designs for you taking into account your lifestyle, beauty, budget, skin tone, eye color, style, and needs. All new client color appointments begin with a complimentary image consultation. We will work within your budget to create a look that you can and will maintain that works with your lifestyle and brings out your beauty from the inside. .
- Email Business
- Threading, Eyelash Extensions, Shampoo & Blowout, Waxing, Hair Color, Keratin Treatment, Nail Care, Hair Extensions, Microdermabrasion, Hair Services, Skin Treatments, Hair Cut, Facials, 7 ESSENCE, Bumble & Bumble, O&M.
- 7 ESSENCE, All-Nutrient , Bumble & Bumble
- Payment method
- visa, mastercard, amex, discover, cash
- Located in Johnston Road. Toringdon Circle Shopping Center.
- Other Information
Parking: Free, Private
When i first walked into the salon, I knew already it would be a great experience. The people were amazing, so sweet, and generous. I felt welcomed right away, my appointment was at 12:45 and my hairstylist Armis was right on time. She helped me pick the best fit for me, and i trusted her word. Words cannot describe how much in love i fell with my hair after this experience. Armis Salon is by far the best salon i have been to, and i definitely will be going back.
Thank you Armis, for five years of fabulous hair! I took a chance five years ago and walked into a salon in search of a new hair stylist; one who could help me keep my hair long but also manage the ever-increasing gray. I found the best stylist I've ever had. Not once have I been unhappy with my hair since that day. And I'm very picky when it comes to my hair.
I'm so pleased Armis has opened her own salon. It speaks highly of her professionalism and talent. She always greets people with a smile, asks how they've been and genuinely cares about the response. On visits when I want to make a change in color or cut, Armis listens to me. She has good ideas and takes the time to get it right.
Why, I've even had people ask me, "Who does your hair?". It's a pleasure to tell them. And that speaks more highly of Armis than it does my hair.
So, for anyone looking for a smart, talented, professional, caring master stylist, I can honestly recommend Armis.
Phone: (704) 457-7777
Address: 12210 Copper Way Suite 218, Charlotte, NC 28277
People Also Viewed
- Allusion Hair Salon
- Oasis Day Spa
2036 E 7th St, Charlotte, NC 28204
- Styles By J'Mes
Charlotte, NC 28216
- Apple Nail & Spa
3429 Toringdon Way, Charlotte, NC 28277
- Great Clips
7617 Pineville Matthews Rd Ste B, Charlotte, NC 28226
- Solar Nail Spa
12210 Copper Way, Charlotte, NC 28277
7709 Pineville Matthews Rd, Charlotte, NC 28226
- Natures Spa and Wellness
6311 Carmel Rd, Charlotte, NC 28226
- Cosmo Prof
8700 Pineville Matthews Rd, Charlotte, NC 28226
- Lenox Salons
12335 N Community House Rd Ste D, Charlotte, NC 28277