Saved to Favorites
Trust The Local Firm!
- General Info
- At Carolina Storm Roofing, we don't skimp on parts or workmanship. We pride ourselves on delivering superior products and services at rates that are more than competitive for the Charlotte, NC area. We strive to offer every single customer: Roof Inspection for Hail/Wind Damage High-quality roofing materials A wide selection of roofing options Prompt, reliable service Convenient schedulingInsurance Filing The most efficient turnaround possible
- Email Business
- BBB Rating
- Roof Inspection for Hail/Wind Damage, Insurance Claims, Residential Roofing Installation and Repair, Siding, Gutter and Gutter Guard installation,Velux Skylights
- CertainTeed Shingles, IKO Shingles, RainDrop Gutter Guards, Velux
- Payment method
- check, cash, mastercard, visa, amex
- Contact us for your ROOF INSPECTION at 704 307-9171
- Mcalpine, McAlpine
- Roof Inspection for Wind and Hail Damage
- English, Russian, Spanish
- Roofing Contractors Association
I needed gutter guards for my house and I was very confused on choices and did not know much about it. I called one company off the newspaper ad and they were very pushy with their product. Then i did more research, found another brand and called around to find an installer. Carolina Storm Roofing was one of them. They explained me the difference, the price and warranty were good. They did installed them early September and everything is working properly at this point. I recommend them for gutter guards.
I called several roofing companies about leak in my roof. One was late and gave me absurd price on the small repair. Carolina Storm Roofing handled it differently. Their put a tarp on my roof right away and as soon as weather allowed did a repair job with a very reasonable price tag.
"Fantastic! Scott came to my door to see if I was interested in a roof inspection and that they were doing the roof of a neighbor. I explained that I had tried a year ago to get my roof replaced when most of my neighbors were getting theirs replaced and my insurance company declined the claim. He suggested that additional storms this summer might change that decision and it would be no cost to me to have them take a look and see if we should try again with the insurance company.
After that inspection, he did feel it was worth pursuing. We connected with the insurance company, they inspected the roof on Dec 4 and agreed that they would replace it and provided the check that day. I had to send the check up north to get it endorsed by my mortgage company and although it would not arrive until Friday, Scott agreed to go ahead and do the work with my personal check for the difference as down payment.
They arrived on Thursday the 6th at barely daybreak and began the process. They tarped all my shrubs and plants, and outside furniture. By 4:00 the roof was completed, all the materials taken away.
One could not tell I had this work done that day, the environment was meticulously cleaned up.The roof is beautiful and I couldn't be happier with this experience. Everyone involved was extremely friendly and professional. I've already recommended this firm to friends.
Phone: (704) 307-9171
Address: 11809 Five Cedars Rd, Charlotte, NC 28226
People Also Viewed
- National Preferred Contractors
10100 Park Cedar Dr, Charlotte, NC 28210
- Marubeni Plant Contractor Inc
11111 Carmel Commons Blvd Ste 320, Charlotte, NC 28226
- Pulte Homes
11121 Carmel Commons Blvd Ste 450, Charlotte, NC 28226
- Metrolina Builders Inc
425 E Hebron St, Charlotte, NC 28273
- Woodcock's Lath & Plaster Inc
712 Morrow Ave, Pineville, NC 28134
- Continental Building Systems
13035 Atkins Circle Dr, Charlotte, NC 28277
- All Out Chimney Sweep
Charlotte, NC 28210
- Best Value Construction
12509 Buxton Dr, Pineville, NC 28134
- Deaton Gutter Service
- Barrett H C & Associates Inc
3638 Quail View Rd, Charlotte, NC 28226