STM was founded in 1922 as a mission. The school was added in 1964. In 1997 ground was broken for a larger church & the school was expanded. During the past decade, STM has grown in membership, especially in our Hispanic population. We have a responsibility to provide facilities that will allow us to fulfill our mission to worship, teach, & serve; these new facilities will include a social hall, improved parking & driveway, an art & music building, new gym & athletic fields, & a Columbarium.