- General Info
- Operational for more than 60 years, Ernies in Ceresco is a retail store that sells a variety of furniture, home appliances, electronic goods, mattresses and water systems. It offers a selection of furniture in various styles and price ranges for bedrooms and living and dining rooms. The store also sells washers, dryers, refrigerators, dishwashers and freezers. Ernies in Ceresco s electronics department showcases audio systems, projectors, and plasma and liquid crystal display televisions. The store provides products from various manufacturers, including General Electric Company, Electrolux and LG Electronics. It additionally offers various financing options through several lending institutions. The store additionally offers buying tips to customers. Ernies in Ceresco is located in Ceresco, Neb.
- Email Business
- BBB Rating
- Extra Phones
local: (402) 665-3151
toll free: (800) 288-1115
- Broyhill, Daltile, Fisher & Paykel, Hammary, Klipsch, Rowe, armstrong, beaulieu, beauty rest, broyhill, coaster, daltile, dlp, electronics, flexsteel, frigidaire, general electric, hooker furniture, la-z-boy, mannington, mirage, mohawk, refrigerators, sealy, shaw, tempur-pedic, yamaha
- Payment method
- financing available, mastercard, debit, visa, discover, check
- Quality, Service and Selection for 66 years. We invite you to come see whatâ€™s new and discover the advantages of shopping at Ernieâ€™s in Ceresco-Nebraskaâ€™s Largest Family Owned Total Home Furnishings Store. We look forward to helping you create a b
- Other Information
Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
Ernie's is the best!! We've shopped there for years for furniture, floor coverings, and appliances and have always been pleased with the selection and staff. We wouldn't go anywhere else. Ask for Annie West when you visit. She's extremely helpful and fun to work with.
Loved buying my appliances here. Never had to worry about anything breaking down because of their in house warranties and the fact that they will come out to my house and fix if there should ever be a problem. Sales guys went out of their way to help me pick out the right appliances for my new kitchen.
Ernie's is great--well worth the drive to Ceresco. I live in Omaha and needed a new queen bedset and mattress. I shopped at Nebraska Furniture Mart, and it was so busy and really hard for me to decide. When I went to Ernie's, the manager, Dean, introduced himself right away. He asked what I was looking for and was very helpful. He wanted to be sure that I got good quality while staying in my budget. He offered me a lined pillow and told me to take my time on the beds. When I found one I liked, I mentioned that NFM offered free shipping that weekend and after "consulting with an associate" (not sure why a manager needs permission, I think it was a play) he said he would do free shipping and set up. He even took $10 off of my mattress pad. He found me a great bedroom set too, a queen sleigh bed for $270. Tyler helped me at checkout and was also so helpful. My total was $945 after taxes for a firm queen bed, boxspring, sleigh bed, slats, taxes and delivery/installation. Definitely recommend Ernie's and will definitely go back. This small town business is GREAT--you get better prices than online or NFM, you get a personalized experience and help, and you get amazing customer service. I called to ask a question about their exchange policy and the girl on the phone was so great and stressed that they just want their customers to be happy. I know that if I ever have any problems whatsoever, their customer service will be stellar.
Worth the drive. (Plus there's free popcorn and soda for snacking)
Thank you, Brittany. Ernie's appreciates your business and thanks you for your review. We take pride in our customer service and competitive prices, and are glad we could assist you with your bedroom furniture purchase. Ernie's looks forward to serving you in the future.
Great store and people. It is nice to go and shop where you don’t feel like a number. It is nice to go grab a soda and some popcorn and walk the floor looking at furniture. Ernie’s is also a great place to go and haggle. Especially if you’re spending a large amount. Now the drawback. Unfortunately the companies that Ernie’s has partnered with for Warranty and Service Repair are way below standard. We have had 4 service repairs on our washer and dryer units that were purchased back in 2008. 3 out of the 4 repairs took 17, 13, 14 days from breakdown to up and running. There has been multiple mis cues on service techs in ordering parts that does not fix the appliance. Last repair the tech was there in 2 days, then 8 days to get parts that did not fix the repair, to another parts order and another service visit. So ask yourself before purchasing any items that may have a warranty and service contract if you could be without a home appliance for 17, 13, or 14 days.
To follow up with this customer review, Ernie’s would like to mention that this item was purchased four years prior to the review of the appliances, and that the customer’s issue was not with Ernie’s store, but with the outside service company the customer chose to service the washer and dryer units. At Ernie’s, we have our own in-house service program for appliances serving an approximate 50 mile radius from our store showroom. Ernie’s is unique from other complete home furnishing stores in that we do not use outside factory servicers and have chosen to stay closer to our customers with our own in-house service department. This customer chose an outside servicer and was unsatisfied with their performance. We encourage customers to choose our in-house service program, ensuring that problems like these mentioned would be extremely rare - all service needs are met with timely resolution, and satisfaction is guaranteed. Our reputable top brands are all backed by factory authorized servicers in our own Service Department. For customers who live outside the 50 mile radius, Ernie’s does our very best to align the customer with a reputable servicer.
Phone: (402) 474-2666
Address: 318 S 2nd St, Ceresco, NE 68017
Website: Primary Website
More Like This
- Mumm Heating & Cooling
628 County Road 17, Ceresco, NE 68017
- Alan Mitchell's Appliance
4033 Progressive Ave Suite 1-2, Lincoln, NE 68504
- Glesmann Appliance Co.
4817 N 56th St Ste 18, Lincoln, NE 68504
- Depot Appliances Sales & Service
3730 N 56th St, Lincoln, NE 68504
- Sierra Bravo Aviation
1464 E 34th St, Wahoo, NE 68066
- Arona Home Essentials Lincoln
3830 N 27th St, Lincoln, NE 68521
- Saver Appliance
6224 Walker Ave, Lincoln, NE 68507
- A A Major Appliance & 1 2 Price Service Calls
6224 Walker Ave, Lincoln, NE 68507
- Alan's Appliance
4817 N 56th St, Lincoln, NE 68504
- Major Appliance
3221 Huntington Ave, Lincoln, NE 68504