Mirada Nails & Spa
1420 Cypress Creek Rd Ste 400, Cedar Park, TX 78613
I have been going here for 2 yrs or more. The original manager is no longer there it has gone down hill since then. I tried to give them a benefit of the doubt but charging me 75, 85, 95, and this last time a 100 for the very same thing every time. A regular manicure with gel and regular pedicure with gel. The nails never stay on for a week or so. Im done being taken advantage of
Being relatively new to the area, I haven't been to but a couple of the nail salons in Cedar Park. I have to say, after going here yesterday, and meeting Tiffany, having my nails done by Vicki (full set, pink and white), and having the MOST meticulous and detailed eyebrow wax in my life!!! I am never going anywhere else. These ladies are professional, they are A+ #1 when it comes to what they do and how they deliver it...but I have to say that what makes this salon stand out *head and shoulders* above the competition...is that they KNOW how to treat a customer!!! Thank you ladies, SO much!!!
I have been to dozens of nail salons and have received hundreds of pedis; this is, by far, the worst experience I have ever had.
- I was not greeted when I came in. I had to stand awkwardly for five minutes until I finally spoke up.
- The prices are not plainly displayed--you have to hunt them down. Sketchy and unprofessional.
- The pedicurist was taking personal calls for the ENTIRE duration of my pedicure. At one point when I tried to get her attention, she held up a "please wait" finger. Again, unprofessional.
- Entirely overpriced. A manicure is $38 is ridiculous--and $15 extra for shellac gel. Absurd.
- The pedicurist tried to pumice skin that did not need pumice-ing--ouch!
Perhaps my bad experience is unusual; I see no other reason why this business would be so popular.
03/14/2011Provided by Citysearch -
I originally went to Miranda Nails because of the good reviews and I'm so glad I did.I have gone to a salon in South Austin for many years but with a recent move to Cedar Park and current gas prices I decided I really needed to find someone closer.Sue does a wonderful job.I have Solar Nails and they look very natural.She also introduced me to adding gel on top of my nails for shine and they seem to last longer as well.She also does an awesome job on waxing eyebrows.They do go by appointments so book in advance to be sure to get in.The salon is very clean,relaxing music in the background and they are very professional.Haven't got a pedicure yet but I'm sure it will be fabulous!