PLEASE for the sake of your health and your sanity, do NOT move in to this apartment complex. First off, when we moved into an apartment on the circle part of the complex, it was not that bad. When we moved into the apartment on the Bargate street, it was AWFUL. The first time it rained after we moved in, we discovered a leak was in the ceiling in our living room. It ruined our tv. It damaged a laptop, and we had several boxes sitting in the living room with our stuff in it that got soaked. We had to live with a tarp over our living room floor for about 2 months that we bought ourselves. We finally were able to convince them that WE were not the ones throwing water around in our living room when we video taped it happening. They took off $200 off our next rent.... that was it. When I saw online that my rent was different than normal, I called the apartment complex and asked why. They told me they would find out and call me back. They never called me back. After that, we had water leaks in our bathrooms and hallway from the above apartment. It would literally be raining in our house. Mold was obviously spreading throughout the house. They came in and painted over the mold and told us they fixed the leak from the above apartment and that the mold wouldn't grow back. Neither was true. Over the next two horrible years, we lived with useless managers who were over the complex that could never even return a call. We had termites in the building. No matter how clean we kept the place, roaches and spiders and mold ran throughout the whole apartment. It was awful living conditions even though I would clean every day. It was such an unsafe neighborhood. Police officers have come there often and asked about our neighbors. The parking is unbearable. You get one parking spot and the other parking spot is on the side of the street. You only get your apartment's parking spot though when someone doesn't steal it. I had to finally write to the people that own the Briarcliff apartments to get people to fix our leaks and problems. There are no outlets in the bathrooms. The fire alarm goes off if you just put something in the oven or toaster. The electricity goes out on that whole street when there is just a light storm. One time when the power went out, so many bugs were coming out that my husband and I went and stayed in a hotel for the night!! I sprayed so much Raid!! Do not count on the maintenance men. I called the emergency number one time when water was pouring from the ceiling, and they never even called me back or came! They came the next day and did not even leave a note.... but they never even did that the other times. When you put a work order in, they will "fix" it and send you an email that says, customer approved, work completed, work order closed. I always wanted to know how I could approve something I never was asked about. We were paying $822 a month. PLEASE I am warning you for your own good! DO NOT GO THERE!!