Why would you settle when you could exceed?
- General Info
- Norsk Studios in Buford, Georgia opened in September 2014, with a staff carrying years of experience. The shop is family owned-and-operated, and was hand built and designed by the owners. We offer custom tattooing, piercing, art, videography, commercials, websites, photography, portrait photography, tshirts, business cards, merchandise, and more! This relaxing, sterile environment is the experience you've been missing!
- Payment method
- debit, paypal, cash, all major credit cards
- We are located right off exit 4 on 985, less than a block from the exit! In the Horizon shopping center next to Havana Restaurant and OZ Smoke shop. We are also located hardly more than a mile from exit 115 of I-85 near the Mall of Georgia in Buford.
- FREE Wifi for all Customers, Sterile Environment, Reading Nook, Art Displays, Pool Table, Music, Clothing, Merchandise.
- We are licensed in CPR and First Aid through the American Red Cross, Cross Contamination, Sterilization, and Bloodborne Pathogens from Pro Trainings. We have worked for People Magazine, Cotton, E! TV, and many local brands and businesses!
- Other Information
Parking: Lot, Free
Bike Parking: Yes
Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
By Appointment Only: No
Price Range : Average
Great place to go for piercings. Everyone is so welcoming & friendly. I have gone four time & have been highly satisfied all those times. I have gotten an industrial, daith & nose piercing that have all healed without a problem.
Amber was so nice and is a great piercer. Jamie, the receptionist is also such a nice person and very informative.
I went in to see what, if anything, I could do a piercing/s I had done before but they rejected. The piercer, female but forgot her name, said it was nothing I did but the previous place I had no idea what they were doing and screwed me up. This time I started with one to see how it would go. It's been over 4 months and I've had 0 problems with it. I have several more piercings to do to finish my plan and I will definitely be going there to do them.
Everything is top notch. From the person working the front to Amber who does the piercings. She’s done 9 of my piercings and each time I’ve went has been a wonderful experience. I drive over and hour to see Amber and I promise you, you’ll never want to get your piercings anywhere else
Norsk was a great experience from start to finish. The front desk staff is incredibly professional and organized. Setting an appointment was easy, and when I walked in for my consultation I was impressed by how clean and well-designed the studio is.
Al came recommended by several friends, and he was able to create a beautiful design based on my idea. His touch is so light I barely felt like I was getting a tattoo! I will definitely be back for future work.
Stan is the man!!! Went in today Norsk Studios: Tattoos, Piercing, & Media - Buford, GA for a cover up and came out with a masterpiece and that doesn’t even begin to describe it! The team members there were so nice and all were amazing. The studio was so clean I could eat off that floor. And the receptionist was so helpful and informative made the experience even better. This tattoo studio is a freaking luxury and an absolutely awesome freaking place. I will not be going anywhere but to norsk studio. Because in my eyes there is no one like Stan the Man and the amazing team members and artists there. Thank you norsk and I’ll be back very very soon and very often
this is such a great tattoo place! i got my first tattoo here from Adam and he did an amazing job. everyone that has seen it has complimented it and i am so excited to get another tattoo from here. all the staff was very welcoming and overall it was an amazing expierience and such a sanitary studio! #Good Atmosphere#Expert#Good Service
I came in earlier in the month with a picture of the tattoo I wanted and an idea of placement. I was paired up with Tyler for my tattoo. He took a picture of it and we briefly talked about placement and a range on price. I booked it and gave a deposit. I had to change my appointment date and they were very accommodating and understanding. I was there on time, we talked about the drawing, placement, he gave me 2 options on size, I picked the one I was most comfortable with, and we got started. He was talkative and friendly. About halfway through we were both quiet, he was very focused and checked in on me. The tattoo turned out great and exactly how I wanted! Lines are solid and consistent, no blow outs, the color is saturated and not scratchy, definitely happy with it! I am already coming up with ideas for my next one!
Phone: (678) 745-3463
Address: 4060 Buford Dr Ste H, Buford, GA 30518
People Also Viewed
- Sally Beauty Supply
1950 Buford Mill Dr Ste D, Buford, GA 30519
- Beautiful By Christine
4060 Buford Dr, Buford, GA 30518
- Sally Beauty Supply
3255 Lawrenceville Suwanee Rd, Suwanee, GA 30024
- Mayte's Hair Salon & Extensions
1620 Buford Hwy, Buford, GA 30518
- Salon 124 Hamilton MIll
3521 Braselton Hwy, Dacula, GA 30019
- Hair & Heads
3333 Buford Dr, Buford, GA 30519
- Black Tie Barbershop
1620 Buford Hwy Ste 105, Buford, GA 30518
- Sally Beauty Supply
5887 Spout Springs Rd, Flowery Branch, GA 30542
- Creations by Andrea Nicole Hair Salon
1944 Braselton Hwy, Buford, GA 30519
- Great Clips
3320 Buford Dr Ste 50, Buford, GA 30519