Data is growing, budgets are tight, and you're understaffed. With this challenging environment, you're expected to keep things up and running, while helping your organization achieve new business objectives.
Contact us today for an affordable shredding program that's tailored to fit your business. Request a Free Quote Today!
Data management services
Data is the lifeblood of your business, and protecting it is vital to your success. Your data protection strategy needs to ensure you can recover following unplanned downtime and provide what’s required for discovery and compliance purposes. Best-in-class data protection programs store multiple copies of data – at least one close by for quick access, and at least one that is offsite, offline, and out of reach - using a combination of tape and cloud technologies. Investing in the right mix of data protection approaches ensures you can meet operational and business needs while ensuring you can feel confident in your ability to recover in the event of a disaster and meet information discovery needs.
With Iron Mountain’s data backup & recovery solutions, you have a trusted partner to help you manage your tape and deploy cloud solutions to meet all of your offsite data protection needs.
Sat - SunClosed
DATA BACKUP & RECOVERY: Cloud Backup, Cloud Archive, Disaster Recovery, Tape Backup, Tape Archive, Restoration and Migration, Secure eWaste and IT Asset Disposition, Data Centers, Secure Tape Transport & Management, Entertainment Services
With Iron Mountain's cloud storage and data backup services, you will:
• Automate data backup with easy-to-set, easy-to-use tools that safeguard against disasters, equipment failure, or simple human error.
• Improve data availability with service level agreements that ensure your data is where you need it, when you need it.
• Streamline administration and maintain control over schedule and bandwidth limits with centralized management via a secure Web portal.
• Protect data in highly secured, mirrored underground facilities for full fail-over redundancy.
• Maintain a consistent chain of custody via fully encrypted transport and storage services.