Holistic Treatment Of All Kinds Of Pains Including: Acupuncture, Herbal Medicine and Moxibustion * Acupressure * Cupping Specialized In Str
- General Info
- Family Medical Tradition Plus 25 Years of Experience. Commission for Acupuncture & Oriental Medicine Dr. Lisa Zhou provides treatment using a combination of traditional Chinese medicine modalities and techniques including: * Acupuncture * Moxibustion * Cupping * Tuina * Guasha * Acupressure * Traction & Herbal Medicine Being a gynecologist by training in China, she is particularly versed in treating all woman-related diseases and pains including PMS, menstrual pains and most importantly infertility. She has helped a lot of women to realize their dreams of having their own children even at their late age. For the new location in Amherst, the clinic is offering free consultation and a $25 off the first visit, a saving of $85 for your first visit. However, the thing that matters to you is that you will see results. Check her website to read all the testimonies. You won't regret checking her out. The most authentic Chinese doctor in WNY
- BBB Rating
- * Acne * All Types of Pains * Allergies * Arthritis * Asthma * Back/Neck/Joint Pain * Bronchitis * Bursitis * Carpal Tunnel * Cerebral Palsy * Chronic Fatigue * Clogged Arteries * Colitis * Depression * Diabetes * Diarrhea * Digestive/Urinary Problems * Disc Problems * Eating Disorder * Eczema * Fibromyalgia * Hair Loss * Hard Of Hearing * Headaches * Heart/Kidney/Lung Diseases * Hemorrhoids * Herpes * High Blood Pressure * High Cholesterol * Hypoglycemia * Impotence * Infertility * Insomnia * Menstrual Irregularity/Pain * Migraines * Multiple Sclerosis * Neuralgia * Osteoporosis * Poor Vision * Sciatica * Shingles * Sinus * Smoking Addiction * Stiff Neck * Stroke Rehab * Tendonitis I * Trigeminal * Ulcers
- Payment method
- check, discover, master card, visa
- Chinese, English
Licensed in the States of New York and Georgia
Certified by National Certification
I have endometriosis and was recently diagnosed with PCOS. I was seeing another acupuncturist and seeing good results but I decided to try dr. Lisa because she is a specialist in feminine issues. Her needling technique is a much firmer than the other acupuncturist I saw and was very painful. She was able to get me in for sessions rather quickly. I went for about 2 months, almost every day and did not see any change whatsoever. I was anticipating a difficult road but no progress whatsoever was made. Her sessions are extremely expensive and I eventually went back to the other acupuncturist that I was seeing. His prices are much more affordable, has needling technique is much more comfortable, and I have been seen consistent progress since then. Dr. Lisa was recommended to me by word of mouth so perhaps her techniques work better with other people but I will not be returning.
I have had severe depression for over twenty years. I’ve been on all kinds of anti-depressants with many bad side effects. The last drug I was on called effexor caused my blood pressure to go so high I had to go into the hospital. The doctor made me stop taking the effexor. I have tried to stop taking meds many times, but every time I stopped taking them I would have a very bad bout of depression. I could hardly function without a medication. It was really bad. I was very irritable, I lost my temper easily and when I was at work I would throw up. I wanted to be by myself and many times I wanted to commit suicide.
I tried to treat the depression with herbs like St. Johns Wort (900mg per day for two months) and sam-e. I still wasn’t getting any better. I decided to try acupuncture for the depression.
Dr. Lisa (Yuehui Li) Zhou got me in right away and within a couple of days I felt great. I felt happy for the first time in a very long time. All of my anxiety and panic attacks went away and I have been off all meds and herbs for over a month. My mind is so clear and I feel like a teenager again. I have no depression and I feel so good.
I never thought acupuncture would work so well but it really does. I wish I had done this a long time ago instead of putting all the chemicals in my body from all the medication I have taken for depression. I had some very bad side effects from the meds and not one bad side effect from acupuncture. I have had a lot of people tell me that I look great.
Thank you so much Dr. Lisa (Yuehui Li) Zhou. I know you really care about your patients and you have done so much to help me.
Thanks for all you have done for me.
Hi Dr. Lisa,
I'm writing to let you know that after two fertility acupuncture sessions with you, I am pregnant!! I'm currently eight and a half weeks and everything is going great. As you may recall, I had a miscarriage early on (about six months ago) and had been trying to get pregnant since then.
Thank you for your help. I believe the acupuncture helped me greatly. I "felt it" through my body at our very first session!
I went to Dr. Lisa for my back pain which was so severe that I couldn't stand straight. However, as soon as she put the needles into my body, the pain was gone and I was able to straight up my back. Talking about miracle! Yes, she was a few bucks expensive, but you get what you pay for. What it comes to my health, I want results, not a few bucks' savings!
The treatment I got at this place was really great. Her skills are impressive and she really helped me. Thanks to her I was able to quit smoking. She is very friendly and will get you in to the office promptly. The treatments were very expensive - perhaps more than others in the area - but for what you get it's pretty much worth it. I recommend her.
Phone: (716) 803-8899
Address: 4229 Maple Rd, Buffalo, NY 14226
People Also Viewed
- Dr. Torin Jonathan Finver, MD
1408 Sweet Home Rd Ste 9, Buffalo, NY 14228
- Bowman Chiropractic
3868 E Robinson Rd, Amherst, NY 14228
- Lisa Benson, MD
4050 Harlem Rd, Buffalo, NY 14226
- Balanced Nutrition
350 Alberta Dr, Buffalo, NY 14226
- Zhou, Yuehui Lisa
4229 Maple Rd, Buffalo, NY 14226
- Back To Nature Buffalo, Inc.
3410 Main St, Buffalo, NY 14214
- Sporn Stephen Nd
5820 Main St, Williamsville, NY 14221
- Feel Rite Fresh Market
3912 Maple Rd, Buffalo, NY 14226
- Stress Relief Centre
4000 Main St, Buffalo, NY 14226
- Natural Health Choices
3734 Delaware Ave, Buffalo, NY 14217