- Pediatric Chiropractic
- Applied KinesiologyApplied Kinesiology (AK) is a system that evaluates structural, chemical and mental aspects of health using manual muscle testing combined with other standards methods of diagnosis.
- Chiropractic Injury TreatmentIf you've been in a car crash, you know how painful and disruptive these kinds of injuries can be. Millions of people are hurt in auto collisions each year, and some people suffer for decades with chronic pain...even after a "minor" collision.
- Acupuncture4. Treatment may involve specific joint manipulation or mobilization, various myofascial therapies, cranial techniques, meridian and acupuncture skills, clinical nutrition, counseling skills...
- Disc Herniation TreatmentIf you live in Brooklyn and have been diagnosed with a disc herniation, try a natural approach before injections or surgery. Call our office today at (718) 376-2300 for a consultation or appointment.
- Chiropractic AdjustmentsEvery year, around 100,000 Americans have surgery to relieve knee pain. But studies suggest that many people can avoid surgery through natural, conservative treatments.Chiropractic adjustments, exercise therapy, and weight loss have all been shown to reduce symptoms of knee pain in patients osteoarthritis.
- Spinal AdjustmentsChiropractic involves treating the person as a whole by assisting the body to heal naturally. It has long been known that healthy, nutritious diets coupled with rest, exercise and spinal adjustments are an integral part of preventative health care.
- Nutritional ConsultationNutritional therapy has evolved as a need for such specialist treatment grows from the persistent nutritional deficiencies that are commonplace in the world today. Stressful environments and a lack of essential nutrients in the daily diet demand additional support to aid the body in preventative health care.
- Manipulation Therapy
"Fish and Chips" found in 1 dish