Abendigo's Grill & Patio
259 Stevens Gap Rd, Broken Bow, OK 74728
Price Range : Average
Takes Reservations: Yes
Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
Outdoor Seating: Yes
Bike Parking: Yes
Parking: Lot, Private
So I promised the waiter we had I'd give him a good review but I never got around to doing so.
Last spring break, March of 2015, my boyfriend and I went to Broken Bow as a vacation. It just so happened that one of those days was out "8 month" anniversary, so we decided to go out to dinner and Abendigo's Grill and Patio was the nicest place we could find. Now, I know that isn't a big deal, most wouldn't even count it as an anniversary, but our waiter, Justin, treated us as if we were a married couple celebrating their anniversary and that meant a lot to us. Most people would not have treated us as well as he did. He was funny, kind, and attentive. Even offered us a choice of two desserts on the house. We chose the creme brulee and it was the best we had ever had. We did have a small wait that seemed a little pointless, but it was 5 minutes, tops. The food was delicious, especially the artichoke dip. We are a friendly couple so we got to know Justin a little and he told us a bit of his story which, to us, made him even more likable. We has such good service, we tipped him over half of what our overall meal cost!! Overall, we enjoyed the food and service and will definitely be back whenever we visit Broken Bow.
I have to rate this place very poor.
1. It took about 1 hour to get a table, this would have been OK if they hadn't seated several (3) & groups of 4 & several (2's)that came in after we did. There was 9 in our party.
2. Other tables of 4 that were seated after we were seated were served and left before we were served.
3. Mistakes were made on most of our orders.
4. I ordered catfish baked potato/butter only and grilled vegetables the only thing that was hot was my fish.
5. I was charged for a loaded potato.
6. We spent 2hrs 15min to eat.
when i got home I found I was not given my debit card back.