The food is very good. Thankfully they got ventilation in the place! So now I don't smell like grease every time I leave there.My clothes used to reek of grease but they don't now.I love the pizza, fries and subs. I don't have the money to go out and eat often but the food is always delicious.The pizza is super greasy so you have to take napkins and dab it off.They need to maintain the bathrooms better!!! Always no soap or toilet paper!
I've been there a total of 3 times and each time I go, they don't have any pizza "hot & ready" when you get there.I normally have to wait almost 15 mins for a single pizza.You get what you pay for. It's super cheap & isn't the best pizza around. But if you're next to broke, this is the place to go.I don't particularly like the place.
I ordered a pasta dish and it came out looking good. So after a few bites in, I had a piece of glass in my mouth. I felt something hard on my tongue and I spit it out... It was a decent size of glass! NOT plastic! It was glass!I even showed the stupid guy working there & he joked around and said, "let's chew on plastic!"It was GLASS! what if a little child had it in their mouth?? What if I would had swallowed it???They did NOT give me any apology and I had to pay for the dangerous meal. Didn't go back!
Very poor quality never order
My husband said this is possibly the best pizza he's ever eaten! Toppings were were ample, cooked through perfectly. Excellent!