This place is roach infested!! Just checked in, and caught a few roaches within minutes and brought them to the office to ask for a refund. While in the office , there were roaches in the office. He said he'll give me my $ back and then I went to get the $ and he said he's not refunding me anything and he's calling the cops. Please people save yourself the agrivation and the chance of bringing home roaches.. Nasty nasty nasty!! I'm calling the board of health as well!!
1021 Wilkinson TrceBowling Green, KY 42103
From Business: IHG Rewards Club Members: Get better savings with YOUR RATE. Book hotels direct at holidayinn.com for our lowest rates. You won't find these anywhere else. This B…
165 Three Springs RdBowling Green, KY 42104
From Business: IHG Rewards Club Members: Get better savings with YOUR RATE. Book hotels direct at holidayinnexpress.com for our lowest rates. You won't find these anywhere else.…
680 Campbell LnBowling Green, KY 42101
From Business: IHG Rewards Club Members: Get better savings with YOUR RATE. Book hotels direct at staybridgesuites.com for our lowest rates. You won't find these anywhere else. …
540 Wall StBowling Green, KY 42103
Everything and everyone was exceptionally nice. We enjoyed having the cupboard so we didn't ever have to leave for snacks or drinks. If you are goin…
Don't step foot in this place! They will charge you more money after you have checked in and settled in your room! Overall I would say this was the worst hotel experience I have ever had! I had reserved a room with a credit card before arriving. When I got ready to check in they claimed they didn't have any record of my reservation! Also I could almost not understand anything the Indian behind the front desk was saying to me. I ended up having to pay again with my credit card. Supposedly I got the same rate as what I had reserved earlier but after I had taken all my belongings and settled in a room I got a call from the front desk saying I needed to come down and pay some more money because I hadn't payed enough the first time. Needless to say I will never go there again!!
This is the worst Motel I have ever stayed at in my life, I mean Seriously? Room smelled of Mold, Everything was dusty, tv was out of date, Bathroom door was broken, There was no hot water, there was a hole in the window. the bed was broken, The price was to high. for $70 i would have stayed at a nicer hotel. I will never stay at this hotel again, it needs to be remodeled or shut down. this is unacceptable. I wouldn't even give this hotel a star, only reason i stayed at this hotel is because it was close to the bar.The best part about this hotel though is that it is peaceful and quiet.
This is a horrible hotel! The room was dirty and smelled horrible, floors looked like they had never been cleaned, the door lock was broken, and I don't even want to begin to talk about the comforter. I highly advise you to find another place to stay. Frankly, I was terrified to stay here and didn't get much rest.
Do not stay here. Luke warm hot water. just find another hotel.
I don't have a business to add so I'm just looking for a good place to stay
Bugs in the food,terribly rude desk personnel. Disgusting rooms with old musty moldy furniture. There are plenty of motels around town so don't make the same mistake I did and go somewhere else.
Very nice rooms. Great rates. Pet friendly. No extra fee for my dog..pool. just very pleased
This hotel is awful and in serious need of repair. All of the outside furniture was broken. The door to enter the side of the building was rigged open with a zip tie. The upstairs hallway was dim and stunk. The room is painted mustard/gold yellow over what appears to be dark green showing through. The drywall around the window had large holes where the insulation showed from water damage and it leaked when it rained. There was no cover on the electrical outlet right below the leaky window where the air conditioner was plugged in. The bathroom light was dim and the fan was rattling and loudly humming. One of the beds was missing the blanket that is under the comforter. We had 2 towels and 2 washcloths for 3 people staying 2 nights and it was hard to get any extra from staff.
Very disappointed in the room. I reserved it over the phone days in advance with them telling me that the room had a king size bed. upon arriving it only had a full size bed, no smoke detector in room, hole in the bathroom door and very dirty. I will never stay here again. Not the way my wife and I had planned on spending New Year's Eve. When I called the front desk, The desk clerk stated that there was not anything that he could to resolve the problem.