Complete Auto Service And Repair. We Repair It Right The First Time.
- General Info
- Haglin Automotive Inc. is a full-service preventive maintenance and automotive repair center that has been performing high quality, guaranteed automotive repairs in the Boulder County, Lafayette, Louisville, and E area since 1981. We service and repair all makes and models of domestic and import vehicles. We are your logical alternative to the dealership for all scheduled maintenance of your personal vehicle, or fleet car or truck. Bring in your foreign and domestic auto, SUV, or pickup today with complete confidence that your vehicle will be serviced correctly while maintaining your manufacturer's warranty. Haglin Automotive Inc. is an independently owned and operated full-service repair and maintenance facility. We use the latest diagnostic equipment to guarantee your vehicle is repaired or serviced properly and in a timely fashion. We only use quality replacement parts, and our technicians are ASE-certified.
- Email Business
- BBB Rating
- Extra Phones
Fax: (303) 449-9604
- Financing Services, Inspection Services, Replacements, Corrosion Control, Repair, Automotive Lighting, Roadside Assistance, Differential Repair, Auto Alignment, High Velocity Air Conditioning, Brake Repair, Cylinder Head & Block Repair, Emissions Testing, Suspension Repair, Exhaust Repair, Antilock Brake Service & Repair, Engine Service & Repair, Transmissions Service & Repair, Cleaning, Shipping Services, Cooling Systems, Heating System Service & Repair, Battery & Ignition Repair, Wheel Balancing, Auto Body Repair, Showrooms, Windshield Wiper Replacement, Battery Recycling, 24 Hour Towing, Testing, Radiator Repair, Clutch Repair, Vehicle Inspection, Warranties & Guarantees, Auto Glass Installation & Repair, Auto Repair Tires Transmissions, 24-Hour Emergency Services, Oil Changes, Electrical Services, Airbag Repair, Bumper-To-Bumper Repair, Tire Rotation, On Board Computer Specialists, Tire Recycling, Pick-Up & Delivery Services, Freon Charge, Steering Repair, Maintenance, Installation, Estimates, Weather Stripping, Freon & Coolant Recycling, DIY Assistance, Alternator Installation & Repair, Oil Recycling, Driveshaft Repair, Auto Tune Ups, Balancing, Window Air Conditioners, Differentials, Axles, Ball Joints, Spark Plugs, Computerized Transmissions, Shock Absorbers, Thermostats, Energy Efficient Systems, Central Air Conditioning, Wall Air Conditioners, Retreads, Air Conditioner Parts, Air Ducts, Tires, Air Filters, AC Compressors, Coolers & Refrigeration, Pumps.
- Acura, Audi, BMW, Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, Chrysler, Dodge, Eagle, Fiat, Ford, GMC, Geo, Honda, Hummer, Hyundai, Infiniti, Isuzu, Jeep, Kia, Lexus, Lincoln, Mazda, Mercedes-Benz, Mercury, Mini, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Plymouth, Pontiac, Saturn, Scion, Smart, Subaru, Suzuki, Toyota, Volkswagen
- Payment method
- check, amex, discover, master card, visa
Automatic Transmission Rebuilders Association
Better Business Bureau
- ASE Certified Business,Approved Auto Repair,iATN
- Other Link
- Social Links
GalleryView all (3)
For somebody who doesn't know much about cars m, everything was explained to me in perfect detail and I felt right at home from the start! Definitely recommended!
My car was stranded in evergreen totally dead. AAA recommended Haglin, and I thought that I would give it a shot.
I was very happy with my experience. They gave me an estimate a few hours after opening. I called around and chatted with my mechanic friend, and their price was lower than the friend price I would have gotten elsewhere. The owner spoke with me on multiple occasions, and came in on a saturday(when the shop was closed) to get me my car back. I have never seen any business owner go to such great lengths for their customers.
I was pleased with the very friendly and thorough service and the professional inspection that came with my oil change.
I love the close communication that was kept with me throughout my car being serviced. I always felt very comfortable about bringing it here.
Haglin walked me through everything and kept me calm and reassured me through an other wise foreign car process. I feel 100% confident in the condition and safety of my vehicle.
Haglin went out of their way to take care of several problems with just half a day before I left on a trip. Outstanding service!
We have been customers of Haglin automotive for over fifteen years. Mid day on a friday, My truck broke a fan belt ( or so I thought). I called Judy at Haglin's and told her that I desparetely needed to have my truck back before Monday because I had an important appointment for three horses at the vet and I needeed the truck to haul them. Judy said "bring it in". By the time I was able to get it towed in, it was late on Friday afternoon. Dana and Judy went into the shop on Saturday and spent half the day fixing, not only the fan belt, but the bearings in the pully system that had worn out. They even delivered it back to me that evening because I couldn't get a ride back into the shop to pick it up!
Great customer service. When I needed help right away they were able to get me right in, when the dealership just blew me off. I will highly recommend them.
I am very satisfied with the customer service ans sincerely appreciate all the detailed explanations into what is being done with my care. I will definitely keep coming back, and I will recommend to all.
Haglin always does such great quality work! They recently rebuilt my engine in my Subaru and it runs great! I appreciate that such a difficult job was done so well and so quickly! Plus all their work comes with a 2 year warranty, which gives me a peace of mind.
Haglin is the best. Their personal and friendly approach makes me feel so comfortable. They have utmost honesty and integrity. Wouldn't go anywhere but here...
I choose Haglin Automotive for all my Auto Repair and Service needs. Their staff is very friendly and knowledgeable. I trust they will always keep my truck running great and safe. Judy and Dana have such a personal touch with their customers. I also love that they keep me informed by email and text reminders of my upcoming appointments!
You guys pretty much are amazing. Lots of respect for you and what you do. Many thanks for EVERYTHING!!
Haglin automotive in Boulder is the best shop I have been to, better than the dealership, faster, more knowledgeable, and the only place I can trust with my rare Japanese engine (in my 1990 Subaru legacy wagon). I don't trust my car at the dealer, but at Haglin's I can sit back with confidence that they will treat my car with respect, and the greatest care possible to my car. The Techs that work at the shop are professional, and know what they are doing! I highly recommend Haglin's for all of your automotive needs!!! I would much rather give Haglin my business knowing that they care, rather than to a dealer, or another shop that is trying to pump cars through the bays as fast as possible. Highly highly recommended!!!! If you care about your vehicle, go to Haglin!!!!
The professionals at Haglin Automotive accurately assessed my car's deficiencies and kept me informed of all repairs needed. They were right on with the estimates they gave me. My car was repaired quickly and I couldn't be happier with the service. Thank you!
Being of the female persuasion, trying to take care of my car has always been one of my last "favorite" things to ever do. Usually I just turn up the radio a bit, if a noise comes that I can not identify. That being said, I do try to take care of my car as it is truly vital to life. Finding a reliable service company has been an oxymoron for me, the two descriptors do not go hand in hand...however this is now no longer the case as finding and patronizing Haglin Automotive has been a real pleasure!
Economic times are tough, and we all know that. Spending our money on repairs that you must trust in is hard these days and finding a company that cares first about ME and taking care of my car for ME is unusual. Dana and Judi Haglin, owners, both work hard to connect with their customers and then work to ensure absolute satisfaction and will go to every length possible to ensure 100% satisfaction. They are trustworthy in a world that integrity is now variable.
Trust in their recommendations, trust in the information shared by Chris their service manager, trust the repairs completed and if in some unusual way, they do make a mistake, trust that they will make it right for you.
It says it all that this business has been around the Haglin family for over three decades; they must be doing something right! I'ts worth the drive to Boulder to get auto repair done RIGHT. Give them a call.
Phone: (303) 442-8547
Address: 5747 Arapahoe Ave, Boulder, CO 80303