We invite you to click on our Facbook link for our latest information!
- General Info
- Eastgate Pet Clinic is a full service animal hospital. We focus on regular preventative care as well as urgent medical, surgical, and dental issues. Our doctors are experienced in all types of conditions and treatments. Beyond first rate pet care, we make our clinic a comfortable and calm environment so your pet can relax in the waiting room and look forward to meeting his or her own Boise veterinarian. Eastgate Pet Clinic is a professional veterinary practice which was established in 1986. We limit our practice to companion animals, primarily dogs and cats. Our philosophy is to work with our clients to keep their pets healthy; therefore, we emphasize regular preventative care so that many potentially serious problems may be avoided. Our veterinary hospital is conveniently located in the Eastgate Center. We are a full service veterinary facility providing quality veterinary medicine and surgery to South East Boise. Among the services we provide are examinations, laboratory diagnostics, dentistry, general surgery, radiology, and immunizations. We also have a boarding area for cats. We do not provide grooming services, but are happy to recommend local groomers that our clients have recommended to us. We believe that we are all ultimately responsible for the care and comfort of our pets. We therefore provide pain control medications both during and after surgery. Nor do we think our pets should be burdened with chronic discomfort. There are many new medications and prescription diets available for treating arthritis, and we prescribe them when it is beneficial to the pet.
- Email Business
- Extra Phones
Fax: (208) 336-3278
- Bank Checks Cat Vets Cats Dog Vets Dogs Euthanasia Locally Owned Pet Eye Care Pet Food Pet Health Care Products Pet Microchipping Pet Pharmacies Pet Treats Pet Vaccinations Spay and Neuter Veterinary Dentistry Veterinary Preventive Medicine Veterinary Radiology Veterinary Surgery Veterinary Testing
- Payment method
- amex, discover, master card, visa, cash, check, debit
- Eastgate Shopping Ctr
- Southeast Boise
- Other Information
Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
Caring, knowledgeable, handles pets with concern, want what's best for the animal, reasonable and carefully counted cost(s), good location to bring animals in, staff is aware of proper protocols necessary to accommodate animals, vet care is comfortable for the animals, and good comfortable and clean facility.
My first time there with my pugs. The staff was super friendly and very caring! Dr. C is Awesome! Pugs are known to have huge allergic reactions and he was very aware of it. My female happened to have a really bad reaction and he was right there the whole time giving her meds and telling me what he was doing and why. And also what I needed to do. He checked on her frequently while we waited to make sure she was ok! And shes great!
I really enjoyed everyone there!
Phone: (208) 336-3278
Address: 626 E Boise Ave, Boise, ID 83706
People Also Viewed
- Zeppole Baking Co
983 E Parkcenter Blvd, Boise, ID 83706
- Cleszynski, Clyde P
626 E Boise Ave, Boise, ID 83706
- Broadway Veterinary Hospital
350 E Linden St, Boise, ID 83706
- Robert MS Gilmore DVM
626 E Boise Ave, Boise, ID 83706
- Companions Animal Hospital
2802 S Broadway Ave, Boise, ID 83706
- Banfield Pet Hospital
130 N Milwaukee St, Boise, ID 83704
- Animal Health Hospital
8664 W Overland Rd, Boise, ID 83709
- Cat Nap Hotel
2103 S Vista Ave, Boise, ID 83705
- Brenda's Creative Cakery
3949 S Sutton Way, Boise, ID 83706
- Dirty Paws
602 E Boise Ave, Boise, ID 83706