A Luxurious Therapeutic Experience for Men and Women
Enter A World of Serenity
- General Info
- Imagine a place where you can go to forget about the stress and worries of daily life. At Eden Day Spa, Boca Raton, our experienced team will transport you into a world of complete calm with our personalized spa treatments. Our mission is to provide you with the ultimate in relaxation, rejuvenation and customer service in all that we offer. Go ahead. Spoil yourself or someone you love. We all deserve to feel wonderful.
- BBB Rating
- Extra Phones
Fax: (561) 447-7744
- Therapeutic Massage, Body Treatments, Pedicures, Cellulite Treatments, Specialized Facials, Manicures, Facials, Expert Waxing, deep tissue, Favorite Day Spa Spa Finder, HydraFacial, Aromatherapy, Men's Services, Microdermabrasion, Skin Care, Body Wraps, Gift Certificates, Hydrafacial, Reflexology, Spa Manicures, Massage, A Luxurious Therapeutic Experience for Men & Women, Swedish, Accessories & Gifts, Spa Products, Body Care Products, Essential Oils, Cellulite Treatments, Massage Oils & Lotions, Aromatherapy Products, HAIR EXTENSIONS, Body & Skin Care Products, Manicuring Supplies, Gift Certificates, Facial Care Supplies, Nail Products.
- BioFreeze, CND, Cellex-C, Dream Time, Eminence Organics Skin & Body Care, Farmhouse Fresh, Hydra Facial, Jane Iredale Mineral Cosmetics, John Masters Organics, Lollia, Oxygen Ceuricals, Sonoma Lavendar
- Payment method
- amex, discover, visa, master card
- We are located in the heart of Downtown Boca Raton, on the NE corner of Mizner Blvd and Palmetto Park Road
- Southeast Boca Raton
- “Tea Room” to relax and enjoy quiet time in between, or before or after your services. *Complimentary beverages and refreshments *Private changing room/ powder room to touch up hair and makeup post-treatment. *Luxurious Spa Robes and Spa Sandals *Spa Boutique and Gift Shop featuring the highest quality in skincare for women and men, bath and body products, organic and mineral cosmetics, organic home care, essential oils, topical analgesics, massage tools, hand, foot and nail care products, warm herbal comfort wraps, eye, sinus and sleep masks, CDs for meditation, sleep, stress relief and more, beautiful healing jewelry, high-quality aromatherapy candles, spa wraps and robes, spa sheet sets, wonderful and unique gift items, and much more!
Voted "Best Day Spa in Boca" 12 times by The Boca Raton
Favorite Day Spa by Spa Finders INTERNATIONAL Readers Choice awards
Best Overall Day Spa by Spa Week’s NATIONWIDE luxe Awards
Top 10 Best Day Spas in The Southeastern US by Les Nouvelles Esthetiques & Spa Magazine.
- Other Email
- Social Links
- Other Information
Parking: Street, Lot, Private
Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
Bike Parking: Yes
By Appointment Only: Yes
- Yellow Pages Print Ad
I’ve been a client for years and drive almost an hour for the near perfect service I receive here. No place else compares to their facials and the rest of the treatments are amazing too. Love that they use organic products and I get all of my Eminence Skincare products for home here. I highly recommend trying them out for yourself. No matter who does your service you’ll leave feeling relaxed and happy!
Excellent services! Deep tissue massage was the best I’ve had, facial was effective and quite relaxing and the pedicure was wonderful. Spa is small and quaint, well decorated and appointed with an exceptional staff clearly trained in top notch customer service. The facility was very clean and organized with a place for everything. Prices were very fair, especially with the 15 off for new customers on their website. Definitely and wholeheartedly recommend this day spa.
Excellent all around. Fantastic deep tissue massage, found and released all of my knots and tension. Clean spa with friendly staff and fair prices where I can get an excellent deep tissue massage after work (they have evening hours) - what's not to like. I've already booked my next appointment.
Once you arrive at Eden Day Spa, breathe in a sigh of relief because you've arrived to one of the most relaxing, caring places around. They really value their customers and it's obvious from the minute you arrive. If you want personal service in clean, attractive, tranquil surroundings you've found your place. My favorite part about coming here is that you can feel how genuine everyone is and in turn it sets you at ease to be able to REALLY relax and unwind. The energy is positive and the warm, friendly staff gives fantastic services. I can't imagine going elsewhere. I don't even bother with other spas when on vacation anymore because it's almost always a disappointment. I'm in love - with the Eden Day Spa!
AMAZING IN EVERY WAY! First impression when walking in - pretty little boutique day spa that smelled amazing, smiling receptionists welcomed me right away and gave me a lemongrass hand towel and organic blueberry tea. Took me to wait in a small but beautiful room where I finished enjoying my tea and had a biscotti. My massage therapist came to get me right on time and was just as friendly and set me at ease. She listened to what I wanted and gave me an amazing massage, really helping the lower back pain I told her about. Next up was my facial which was incredible and unlike any facial I've ever gotten anywhere else. I usually don't enjoy facials but this one was a part of my package. I'm so glad I got it because it was so relaxing and my skin looked beautiful afterwards - not all red and blotchy like other places in the past. I love facials now that I know how they are supposed to feel - I'll never get one anyplace else again. Finally I had a pedi and it was great too. My tech was just so sweet and she did the best job on my toes - my feet look so pretty. Overall, I fell asleep during all 3 of my services, even the pedicure - THAT is how relaxed I was! This was my favorite spa day ever. I can't wait to go back again. I told my whole family that all I want for Christmas are Eden Day Spa gift cards! FIVE STARS TO EDEN DAY SPA - DEFINITELY A GO!
I have worked in the cruise ship spa industry for several years. Many of the treatments we offered came from France. Eden's Day Spa offers treatments far above and beyond what is offered even on luxury cruise lines. A few examples are: Peppermint pedicure – love! Threading and makeup app and lesson! Fun! I love to bring my daughter here for here birthdays!
Excellent!! Every thing was great. Front desk was exceptionally professional and friendly. This is importnat to me, and I find that alot of spas are lacking in this area. My facialist was so knowledgeable about skincare that I learned more from her than my dermatologist - and her facial was the best I've ever had. She practically put me to sleep and my pores were clean and skin was glowing. I also had a massage which was fantastic! Their people really shine, but everything else was great too - from the heated beds and hot towels in the massage (felt so good!) to the yummy cookies and tea in their little room for relaxing and snacking. And the spa is very pretty - lots of sheer white curtains, fountains, candles. If you haven't gone, you should!
Phone: (561) 430-2657
Address: 213 E Palmetto Park Rd, Boca Raton, FL 33432