Please contact the business for updated hours/services due to the COVID-19 advisory.
Relief of suffering through respectful, quality, affordable time sensitive treatment.
- General Info
- Jeff Miller PhD has been a licensed psychologist and certified psychological health service provider in Missouri for over 30 years
|Mon - Fri:|
|Sat - Sun||Closed|
- Psychological evaluations and psychotherapy for adults, adolescents and children. Over 30 years experience. Individual, group and family therapy.
ADHD,surrogacy and bariatric surgery evaluations, psychological testing
Consultations for business or agencies, training and collaboration in projects.
Medical psychology specialist, published author in chronic pain, fibromyalgia, myofascial pain and chronic fatigue
Hypnosis and hypnotherapy
Licensure and internship supervision
- Wild Divine Biofeedback
- Payment method
- all major credit cards, insurance, debit, check, cash
- From KC, Independence, Lee's Summit: I-70 to Exit 18 (Woods Chapel), continue east on South Outer Road to 19th Street, turn right (south) 1 block to Copper Oaks Circle
From Grain Valley, Oak Grove, Odessa: I-70 to Exit 19 (Highway 7), cross under
- Copper Oaks
- Other Link
- Counseling Services, Marriage, Family, Child & Individual Counselors, Mental Health Services, Psychologists, Testing Centers & Services
Be the first to add a photo!