Century Baptist Church
205 Colt Ave, Bismarck, ND 58503
Phone: (701) 250-1094
Fax Number: (701) 250-1094
Century Baptist Church Nab
Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
No coupons available
Be the first to add a photo!
Levi Erdmann, a Century Baptist board member, did the following as revealed in a audit released by the ND State Auditor's Office:
1) He violated ethics policies he explicitly agreed to follow.
2) "Double-dipped" with state funds (taxpayers' money) for his own personal financial gain
3) Was unlawfully promoted to a position he was not qualified for, several weeks after his parents "hosted" a hospitality room for his employer, the North Dakota Department of Trust Lands.
4) He failed as the Land Department's information technology (IT) director, costing the taxpayers of North Dakota millions to correct.
In addition to the items above, a few more items should be noted.
1) He deliberately made false allegations and bore false witness against other belivers.
2) Lied by calling people, behind their backs, "the most ignorant people". In reality, his own ignorance and incompetence led to his own failures, which the taxpayers must now spend millions of dollars to correct.
3) Potentially broke state laws prohibiting nepotism, by assisting in the hiring of his family members by the ND Department of Trust Lands.
The Lord said there will be weeds amongst the wheat. Mr. Erdmann in my opinion is a living example of a weed planted in the wheat.
The actions of Mr. Erdmann not only damage the Century Baptist organization. Mr Erdmann's actions cast a false negative image on all of us believers and more concerning on the name of Christ.
For more information conduct a google search on the phrase ND Trust Lands Audit, ND Department of Trust Lands Audit or ND Land Department Audit.