Step back in time at The Bookstore: a 1920's speakeasy.
- Business Description
- Step back in time at The Bookstore: a 1920's speakeasy. Featuring prohibition-era cocktails, exquisite beer, sumptuous small and large plates, and live jazz music.
- Payment method
- all major credit cards, debit
- Price Range
- The building is on the corner of 4th and Adams Street. Entrance is down a few stairs on Adams Street. Please call 610-867-1100 for further assistance.
- South Bethlehem Downtown Historic District
- Other Link
The Bookstore Speakeasy
- Bars, Restaurants, Fine Dining Restaurants, Cocktail Lounges
- Other Information
Bike Parking: No
Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
Alcohol: Full Bar
Takes Reservations: Yes
Outdoor Seating: No
Price Range : Average
No coupons available at this time.
Be the first to add a photo!